Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens Invade the Factory of Sadness

Someone needs to go set that moron straight so he's not screwing with the wrong person... And remind him that Cleveland does suck. :)

To add to that, per the article Dale works for Harford County, this guy is emailing the mayor of Baltimore about him... He's a little slow isn't he.

This thread is priceless too - http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/ind...howtopic=20978

Wondering why no smack talk from the Ravens fans on their board, maybe cause it's not worth the time?
    Last edited by mjones73; 11-30-2011 at 12:15 PM.

We have all given credit that the "Factory of Sadness" video is awesome. Lighten up Cleveland.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

This guy truly is a moron...

Hey Matt,

let me tell you something............. and I mean this in all respect to you, when it comes to Ghoilardi style, in keeping with the real Ghoulardi, facts, aim and details all come in second to the purpose which in this case is fucking with Ravens fans. Now, you know Dale didn't make the video, and I know it, BUT, all these asshole Ravens fans who are now going to read my message on the Baltimore paper? They don't know the fucking difference, SO, the first thing that's going to happen is some Baltimore residents will start railing on the WRONG GUY.......

Do I care about that? Nah, why should I? Hey, LEt THOSE fkuck-tards work out the facts and details. I am here purely to have fun and create chaos.

This Dale guy might be the nicest guy in the world, but right now, people are going to think he is this goob guy who made the video.

If he IS the same guy, then more power to me, If he isn't............. Ooooops.

Cleveland is the kind of place where you go once and you've seen it all. I went to a game there a few years back and it was a drag. Not really much else to do there in the city. Plus the fans (in our section) for the most part, were jerks. I don't expect them to treat visiting fans with kindness and warmth, but it was sad how they conducted themselves. My buddy had his then 12-year old son with us, and we actually left after the third quarter because the game was basically over (16-0 shutout) and the fans were getting nasty, including making profane and sexual insults directed at my friend's son. If you want to talk trash, do it to adults. But once you start calling someone else's child "my little bitch" and a "fag", you have hit rock bottom.