Thread: Texans

Texans

Now Lienart is hurt. They're down to their 3 string QB.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Re: Texans

It is only a matter of time.......
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Their season is over. The Titans are basically a shoe-in for the division crown.

Blog Entries
    Looking at the schedules I see two losses for titans and texans. Could come down to their head to head at end of season

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Nah, Texans should still win the division. They'll just likely not go far in the playoffs. Their D and run game will be enough (like today).

They've a two game lead with the half-tiebreaker.

Houston may lose their next two (home vs Atlanta, away at Cincy), but should win the two after (Carolina at home, Indy away - though on a short week. Indy's last chance to win one?). Then Ten at home. 10-6.

Tennessee are away at Buffalo and Saints at home - tough, but easily see two losses. then they're away at Indy, home vs Jax. Houston away.

Would be an incredible game if it comes down to Week Seventeen for the division

I think the Texans will hang on and wrap it up before then

What was up with Hasslebeck today? Titans won despite his two careless and sloppy INT's

I'd actually like to get them in the playoffs. Our D would have a field day with TJ Yates or whoever they have starting.