Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Suh

Blog Entries

Re: Suh

I think I stood up for Suh before, which as far as Im concerned up until now I wouldnt call him a dirty player, but this beyond doubt one of the dirtiest things ive seen. If anything it makes all the lesser acts seem more deliberate now. I completely changed my mind about the guy, he is a dirty player and in all honesty has no place in this league. Im not saying they should kick him out but if this behavior continues, i certainly wouldnt be sad if they did.
    -JAB

He's a good player but he needs to get the anger in check and let his playing doing the talking. Maybe this will finally be a wake up call for him, seems the previous fines weren't enough.

Newest version of Albert Haynesworth - suspend him for the balance of the year to get his attention.

Suh definitely has some issues to be concerned with. But, he will get suspended , fined, and then he will resume his career. The NFL will allow him to play because he adds to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Newest version of Albert Haynesworth - suspend him for the balance of the year to get his attention.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
    Suh was suspended for 2 games without pay. League office gave him word of the ruling this morning

I wouldn't have been opposed to a longer suspension. But 2 is fine. Hope the message sinks in.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

He's probably had better weeks. I'm glad him and his passengers weren't hurt.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/73...shing-car-tree

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    He's probably had better weeks. I'm glad him and his passengers weren't hurt.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/73...shing-car-tree
    There are so many things wrong with that story. First he's driving a 1970 coupe...really? At 1:30 a.m.... And he hit a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree....

Just a normal day for most of us, huh?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    There are so many things wrong with that story. First he's driving a 1970 coupe...really? At 1:30 a.m.... And he hit a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree....

Just a normal day for most of us, huh?
    I know really. I wonder if it was restored at least. I was ok with a curb and light pole.....but a drinking fountain AND a tree. How does one hit all that and not get hurt?

Blog Entries

more info coming out on the crash http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp13295

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

'The woman called her husband to pick her up'????

Sounds like someone has some explaining to do!