Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suh

Blog Entries

Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Let me get this straight bacchys... You willing to turn a blind eye to Suh's aggressive (sometimes overly agressive) play based on the fact that sometimes he is illegally blocked. Its okay to grab a player by the head and throw him to the ground, because he was hit in the facemask.
    You're not getting it straight. I'm not condoning or excusing his actions. I've repeatedly said he should have been ejected and he should be fined. Because i don't think he had the intent of stomping on him, I don't think he should be suspended for this action alone. If Goodell thinks his pattern of conduct requires it, that's a different question.

So, no, I'm not willing to turn a blind eye to his actions, and it's not okay to grab a player around the head and throw him to the ground, especially after he's already thrown the football.
    I wonder if you would have the same opinion if Suggs reacted this way. Sizzle is held on virtually every play. You dont see him flying off the handle and losing his cool.
    I'm a Ravens fan, not a Lions fan. The more apt question is whether you'd have the same opinion if the player in question wore a Ravens uniform.

One of the reasons I didn't want Ryan as HC after Billick was fired was because his unit (the defense) was the worst disciplined on the team. I didn't think he could bring them back under control because he was there when things got out of control. I've been very happy with Harbaugh's approach and the way the team has responded. They're much better at not hurting the team by lashing out stupidly at what the other team does or when the refs make a bad call or fail to make a good one.

Blog Entries

The sad thing is, Suh doesn't need to play like that in order to be great. He has already drawn a lot of accolades but the dirty play could tarnish his image and cost him a lot in endorsements. I hope he cleans it up.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    What are his head and shoulders doing as his foot comes down?
    Bacchys, did you not watch the video? He repeatedly bashes the guy's head into the turf, then he gets up and stomps on him with his cleat.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

His performance at the press conference was pathetic

Just man up and admit what you did and take what's coming

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Bacchys, did you not watch the video? He repeatedly bashes the guy's head into the turf, then he gets up and stomps on him with his cleat.
    Since I've described what happened in the video, yes, I have watched it. Repeatedly.

Blog Entries

From a Nebraska college teammate :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...teammate-says/

...Bc

Big body!
    small brain

Since I've described what happened in the video, yes, I have watched it. Repeatedly.
    Yeah, I posted before realizing there were multiple pages to this thread.

I applaud your willingness to believe in the very best of others, regardless of the way they appear to everyone else to be behaving.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    When we saw his post game, even my SON said something like 'why doesn't he just say hey, I lost my head, I am sorry and I take responsiblity'....

If a kid can figure it out...
    Your son was right and he unlike Suh gets it.

Suh, is a punk.

He has now made a statement on his facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/suh90

Quote Originally Posted by TtlPkg17 View Post
    'Bout time.

ok even if your right about the stomping, what about the 3 head bashes? was that an accident too? he deserves to be suspended for that alone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TtlPkg17 View Post
    Not sure if I am reading the statement you referenced but all he really says is that he let his team down. Still not really admitting any wrongdoing; although it's probably a mute point now.

I'm sure the Atlanta fans love it - he just helped their wildcard chances
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm amazed the Packers player was able to keep his cool. But frankly, the cover up is worse than the crime. If he just admitted he lost his cool, it would have saved his image - it's a rough game after all and tough plays happen in the trenches. But by denying what he did, he essentially made it seem as if dirty plays are just part of his nature (especially with the "if I wanted to hurt someone I would hit the QB, like I've been doing all game).

Tell me he's not looking at the GB player while he's got his leg raised here...