Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suh

Blog Entries

Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Are you serious??

Look at that picture TL posted in the OP does that look like a guy that doesn't want to stomp someone?
    I am serious. Watch the video. His whole body is jerking. He's turning away and stomping his foot down. He's angry and frustrated because he was basically tackled (in a headlock, no less) on the play.

So, no, I don't think he intended to stomp the player. He did, intentional or not, and he deserved to get ejected. He deserves the coming fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Also in the picture you can see Suh is LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him. For Chrissake!
    In the picture. In the video- which shows the full context of what happened- he's stomping as he's twisting away. He's not "LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him." If he was doing that, he would have been- like Haynesworth- looking down at him through the stomp.
    Last edited by bacchys; 11-25-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: to correct punctuation

Blog Entries

I guess slamming the head against the turf repeatedly was just his attempt to get up and his hand kept slipping ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    When we saw his post game, even my SON said something like 'why doesn't he just say hey, I lost my head, I am sorry and I take responsiblity'....

If a kid can figure it out...
    Bingo! he certaintly isnt helping his perception as a dirty player. He may say he didnt "mean" to do it but the NFL will certaintly "mean" it when they fine and suspended him lol

5. Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I am serious. Watch the video. His whole body is jerking. He's turning away and stomping his foot down. He's angry and frustrated because he was basically tackled (in a headlock, no less) on the play.

So, no, I don't think he intended to stomp the player. He did, intentional or not, and he deserved to get ejected. He deserves the coming fine.
    Who hasn't seen that video at-least 5 times..

My 7 year old nephew last night said.... "He just stomped him, why'd he do that?"

Everyone saw he stumped him, i honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It was so plain to see lmao... What were you looking at, he got up, stomped the guy and kept walking, and yes he looked at him while he was raising his foot, the picture proves it even though we've ALL seen the video in "Full context" how can you argue with that video?
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

6. Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I guess slamming the head against the turf repeatedly was just his attempt to get up and his hand kept slipping ;)
    :word

I'm not a huge Judge Judy fan but I always liked the expression,

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Seems particularly apt in this case.

What planet is Suh from, again?

Blog Entries

Who hasn't seen that video at-least 5 times..

My 7 year old nephew last night said.... "He just stomped him, why'd he do that?"

Everyone saw he stumped him, i honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It was so plain to see lmao... What were you looking at, he got up, stomped the guy and kept walking, and yes he looked at him while he was raising his foot, the picture proves it even though we've ALL seen the video in "Full context" how can you argue with that video?
    What are his head and shoulders doing as his foot comes down?

9. Re: Suh

What are his head and shoulders doing as his foot comes down?
    It doesn't matter!! His foot is up, on hits way down, looking away when its on the guy's arm doesn't mean shit.. he looked at his victim, raised his leg, then stomped him.

No idea how you can defend that.... suspension is very deserved.

Blog Entries

It doesn't matter!! His foot is up, on hits way down, looking away when its on the guy's arm doesn't mean shit.. he looked at his victim, raised his leg, then stomped him.

No idea how you can defend that.... suspension is very deserved.
    I'm not defending his actions. I'm describing what I see. He isn't "looking away when it's on the guy's arm," either. He's twisting away from the start of his motion. He's throwing a temper tantrum, not deliberately stomping on him.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post

Very Haynesworth-esque:

And his explanation:

In denial and hiding behind God?

Great player who is a POS (and I don't mean point of sale).
    The man upstairs in NY knows what happened too.

I'm not defending his actions. I'm describing what I see. He isn't "looking away when it's on the guy's arm," either. He's twisting away from the start of his motion. He's throwing a temper tantrum, not deliberately stomping on him.
    A temper tantrum is something suitable only for a small child. There is no excuse for Suh, who is a grown man. He could have injuried the Packer throwing his "temper tantrum".
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller