Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suh

Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    When we saw his post game, even my SON said something like 'why doesn't he just say hey, I lost my head, I am sorry and I take responsiblity'....

If a kid can figure it out...
    Bingo! he certaintly isnt helping his perception as a dirty player. He may say he didnt "mean" to do it but the NFL will certaintly "mean" it when they fine and suspended him lol

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I am serious. Watch the video. His whole body is jerking. He's turning away and stomping his foot down. He's angry and frustrated because he was basically tackled (in a headlock, no less) on the play.

So, no, I don't think he intended to stomp the player. He did, intentional or not, and he deserved to get ejected. He deserves the coming fine.
    Who hasn't seen that video at-least 5 times..

My 7 year old nephew last night said.... "He just stomped him, why'd he do that?"

Everyone saw he stumped him, i honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It was so plain to see lmao... What were you looking at, he got up, stomped the guy and kept walking, and yes he looked at him while he was raising his foot, the picture proves it even though we've ALL seen the video in "Full context" how can you argue with that video?
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I guess slamming the head against the turf repeatedly was just his attempt to get up and his hand kept slipping

I'm not a huge Judge Judy fan but I always liked the expression,

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Seems particularly apt in this case.

What planet is Suh from, again?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Who hasn't seen that video at-least 5 times..

My 7 year old nephew last night said.... "He just stomped him, why'd he do that?"

Everyone saw he stumped him, i honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It was so plain to see lmao... What were you looking at, he got up, stomped the guy and kept walking, and yes he looked at him while he was raising his foot, the picture proves it even though we've ALL seen the video in "Full context" how can you argue with that video?
    What are his head and shoulders doing as his foot comes down?

What are his head and shoulders doing as his foot comes down?
    It doesn't matter!! His foot is up, on hits way down, looking away when its on the guy's arm doesn't mean shit.. he looked at his victim, raised his leg, then stomped him.

No idea how you can defend that.... suspension is very deserved.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    It doesn't matter!! His foot is up, on hits way down, looking away when its on the guy's arm doesn't mean shit.. he looked at his victim, raised his leg, then stomped him.

No idea how you can defend that.... suspension is very deserved.
    I'm not defending his actions. I'm describing what I see. He isn't "looking away when it's on the guy's arm," either. He's twisting away from the start of his motion. He's throwing a temper tantrum, not deliberately stomping on him.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post

Very Haynesworth-esque:

And his explanation:

In denial and hiding behind God?

Great player who is a POS (and I don't mean point of sale).
    The man upstairs in NY knows what happened too.

I'm not defending his actions. I'm describing what I see. He isn't "looking away when it's on the guy's arm," either. He's twisting away from the start of his motion. He's throwing a temper tantrum, not deliberately stomping on him.
    A temper tantrum is something suitable only for a small child. There is no excuse for Suh, who is a grown man. He could have injuried the Packer throwing his "temper tantrum".

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    A temper tantrum is something suitable only for a small child. There is no excuse for Suh, who is a grown man. He could have injuried the Packer throwing his "temper tantrum".
    Exactly.

And what is a temper tantrum? By definition it is when your actions become overly defined by your emotions. If those actions result in the harming of other people, you are accountable.

Very disappointed in this guy. This is even after he at down with Goodell. Hate to see this guy ultimately throw away what could be a great career with lots of endorsement opportunity. He needs to grow up, and fast!

His denial and refusal to apologize the Packer lineman makes it all worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I agree. There isn't an excuse for his actions. He deserved the ejection and he'll deserve the fine.

I don't think a suspension is warranted because I don't think he intended to stomp him. Then again, he's a serial offender and Goodell might want to do more to hammer home to him that he has to better control himself.

Blog Entries

I don't think he pulled a Haynesworth. After watching it, I don't think he meant to kick the player. Unlike Haynesworth, he was getting up and looking away as he stomped his foot. Haynesworth looked at the player and aimed his foot at the guy's head. Suh was basically flailing around in frustration, heedlessly.

Ejecting him was the right call, but I believe him that he didn't intentionally stomp on the guy. But he did stomp on him, so he should have been ejected and he should be fined. I don't think he should be suspended.
    Can't agree with you here, sir. Maybe, if he hadn't slammed the Packer O-lineman's head into the turf 3 times prior to the kick, I could offer up a little of a defense for him. He's a dirt bag. Plain and simple.

I don't EVER want to hear Ngata being compared to this asshole again. Ngata knows how to play the game like a GROWN MAN, not a 5 yr. old who can't take it when he doesn't get his way.

Now that I think of it, a 5 yr. old has more maturity than that moron. And yes he should be suspended, he has a history of doing this kind of crap.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Wow, I didnt think there would be anyone who wasnt either related to the guy, making money on the guy, or looking at this with a set of silver and blue glasses on that would be defending or making excuses for him today. I am certainly proven wrong on that one.

Guy has some big time issues. He needs to get his head right and quickly or there are gonna be problems for him "feeding" his family going forward.