Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Suh

Very Haynesworth-esque:

And his explanation:

"A lot of people are going to interpret it as, or create their own storylines for seeing what they want to interpret it," Suh said. "But I know what I did, and the man upstairs knows what I did."
    In denial and hiding behind God?

Great player who is a POS (and I don't mean point of sale).
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Suh

Ravens related? Mods?

:D
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    Ravens related? Mods?

:D
    Lmao.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

That guy is the best defensive tackle in the league???

Lmao!! Ngata yesterday showed why he is the best.

I couldn't figure out whether to be more surprised at the stomping or the fact that he tried to justify it with the worst excuse ever. Dude is baby Haynesworth.

Blog Entries

I don't think he pulled a Haynesworth. After watching it, I don't think he meant to kick the player. Unlike Haynesworth, he was getting up and looking away as he stomped his foot. Haynesworth looked at the player and aimed his foot at the guy's head. Suh was basically flailing around in frustration, heedlessly.

Ejecting him was the right call, but I believe him that he didn't intentionally stomp on the guy. But he did stomp on him, so he should have been ejected and he should be fined. I don't think he should be suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't think he pulled a Haynesworth. After watching it, I don't think he meant to kick the player. Unlike Haynesworth, he was getting up and looking away as he stomped his foot. Haynesworth looked at the player and aimed his foot at the guy's head. Suh was basically flailing around in frustration, heedlessly.

Ejecting him was the right call, but I believe him that he didn't intentionally stomp on the guy. But he did stomp on him, so he should have been ejected and he should be fined. I don't think he should be suspended.
    Are you serious??

Look at that picture TL posted in the OP does that look like a guy that doesn't want to stomp someone?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Are you serious??

Look at that picture TL posted in the OP does that look like a guy that doesn't want to stomp someone?
    Also in the picture you can see Suh is LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him. For Chrissake!

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Also in the picture you can see Suh is LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him. For Chrissake!
    My point exactly, not sure what that one guy was talking about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    In the picture. In the video- which shows the full context of what happened- he's stomping as he's twisting away. He's not "LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him." If he was doing that, he would have been- like Haynesworth- looking down at him through the stomp.
    Last edited by bacchys; 11-25-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: to correct punctuation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Are you serious??

I am serious. Watch the video. His whole body is jerking. He's turning away and stomping his foot down. He's angry and frustrated because he was basically tackled (in a headlock, no less) on the play.

So, no, I don't think he intended to stomp the player. He did, intentional or not, and he deserved to get ejected. He deserves the coming fine.

12. Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I am serious. Watch the video. His whole body is jerking. He's turning away and stomping his foot down. He's angry and frustrated because he was basically tackled (in a headlock, no less) on the play.

So, no, I don't think he intended to stomp the player. He did, intentional or not, and he deserved to get ejected. He deserves the coming fine.
    Who hasn't seen that video at-least 5 times..

My 7 year old nephew last night said.... "He just stomped him, why'd he do that?"

Everyone saw he stumped him, i honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It was so plain to see lmao... What were you looking at, he got up, stomped the guy and kept walking, and yes he looked at him while he was raising his foot, the picture proves it even though we've ALL seen the video in "Full context" how can you argue with that video?