Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That was...

Re: That was...

I thought the chop block was a good call, and pretty much definition of the rule. The guy shoved the defender as another guy was blocking him low. That's a chop block 100% of the time and will get called every single time. The Niner's fans need to stop whining about it.

How about the two blatant facemasks that didn't get called on the Niner's D? Or the horrendous spot? Or the constant holding by their o-linemen? Those certainly didn't favor the Ravens.

If the Niner's fans want to argue penalties, they should be arguing the two plays where Suggs was about four miles offsides when the ball was snapped :)

It was a great game. I enjoyed the back and forth, hard-nosed football. I love an Old School game. The 49ers are a good team and it was a reasonable amount of time to be at the stadium. And I do enjoy the fan-participation.

And the Ravens got a win !!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpiderWebb View Post
    Definitely agree. Flacco didn't light up the score board, but he did post a 100+ QB rating against one of the better defenses in the league. In fact Ray Rice said it was the BEST defense we have played all year and we have already played the number 1, 2(twice), 4, 6, 7, 8, and 11th ranked defenses. Both defenses brought their A games. Fun to watch
    The TD drive in which he threw to seven different recievers was a thing of beauty. Some hard running too. Plenty of props to the 49ers as well. The Defensive efforts by both teams were well worth the price of admission.

After so many nail-biters all of us should be pretty darned pleased with that game. That was Ravens Football all the way.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

This was a game that took me back to my youth -It felt like a Colt Game from the 60's against any number of good, hard hitting opponents. Baltimore football.

And that touchdown drive was so pretty I'd kiss it on the lips