Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 105106107
Results 1,273 to 1,282 of 1282

Re: Game Thread - Tryptophan Version - 49ers @ Ravens

Classy move by Jim Harbaugh. He admitted that the chop block was the right call

Blog Entries

team effort tonite man i feel fuckin good, the captAIN MORGAN IS FLOWING THE RAVENS ARE WINNING THE TURKEY IS STILL MOIST AND MY GIRL IS FINE AS HELL LIFE IS GOOD TONIGHT!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksgivingRefs View Post
    "What? You disagree with me? I'm gonna insult your manhood and call you a bitch ass! Cause I'm a Ravens internet tough guy!"

I do apologize for my ignorance of not knowing you can horse-collar QB's, my bad. However, I do know that if the calls were reversed and the Ravens had a TD and INT taken away by the refs, 90% of the posts in this thread would be "refs are screwing us over, again, as usual, the NFL is against us, we never get any calls. If you disagree, you are a bitch ass."

Congrats on the win. Hope to see you again in the SB on a neutral field with neutral refs.
    Apparently you aren't familiar with the concept of penalties.

For instance, you can't arm bar a WR. Nor can you chop block a defender.

They weren't even questionable calls.

4. Re: Game Thread - Tryptophan Version - 49ers @ Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Apparently you aren't familiar with the concept of penalties.

For instance, you can't arm bar a WR. Nor can you chop block a defender.

They weren't even questionable calls.
    One of your own fans/posters called it tickytacky like 20 posts ago. I'm talking to a wall at this point, pointless trying to make a point to Raven fans. Up is down, down is up, black is white......delusion.

Blog Entries

One of your own fans/posters called it tickytacky like 20 posts ago.
    Jim fucking Harbaugh said the chop block was a good call in his post game interview.

I'm talking to a wall at this point, pointless trying to make a point to Raven fans. Up is down, down is up, black is white......delusion.
    But a loss is....a loss....loser.

Thanksgiving pie awards to Coach Harbaugh and his daughter in the postgame interview.....Coach hands the pies to the remaining fans that stuck around! This guy knows the team he runs, and understands the fanbase and our love for our team!!....

I'm happy to have him as our coach, and am thankful of his upbringing and desire for his team and fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Do you guys stream on Inet?
    Yep. Just click on link and there's a Listen Live. No Smartphone App though. Station's kinda stuck in the '90's (maybe 1890's).

One of your own fans/posters called it tickytacky like 20 posts ago. I'm talking to a wall at this point, pointless trying to make a point to Raven fans. Up is down, down is up, black is white......delusion.
    One poster??? ZOMG that settles it! It was a good call.

Would you like to talk about the pass interference that should have been called on the Torrey Smith pass in the end zone? Or maybe the crappy block in the back call on ST that clearly was a legal hit?

Give me a break with this. If you want to be mad at someone, how about your offensive line that allowed Alex Smith to be sacked 9 times. Or Braylon Edwards who looks slow an unable to run a 9 route. Or Frank Gore who slipped on the turf for negative yards.

Or you can keep crying that the refs were against you. That ALWAYS works.

For calling us a bunch of whiners, he's sure doing a lot himself...

If your going to use me as a reference, please use my entire statement:

"The chop-block was ticky-tack, but by the rules the right call..."

and here's the rule:

"REVERSE CHOP BLOCK ON PASS
    (4) On a forward pass play, A1 blocks a defensive player in the area of the thigh or lower, and A2,
    simultaneously or immediately after the block by A1, engages the defensive player high"

I'm sorry man. I know its hard winning a debate when the facts are against you and your opponents actually know and understand the rulebook.
    Last edited by MarkS; 11-25-2011 at 02:24 AM.