Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Kindle. What's the deal?

Between his head, not playing ST's, and playing a pretty deep position he is not going to get a lot of playing time.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The issue is that Humpty Dumpty isn't fully finished being put back together again and the market for situational pass rushers on this team is flooded.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

3. Re: Kindle. What's the deal?

Do we even know if he's fully recovered from his brain injury?? Last i heard he still had some issues..

Not sure if its too late to label him a wasted pick, but things aren't looking too good.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

1. Kindle is a pass-rusher who struggles against the run and, from what I've heard since he was in college, can't cover either. Harbaugh doesn't like 1-dimensional players, so that's a strike.

2. Kindle was out of football for over a year. He left college and missed an entire year. It can't be overstated how much that hurt his development. I think next year will give us an idea of whether he will ever become a reliable NFL player - this year is about development.

3. With Kruger & McPhee playing so well, there isn't a need to rush Kindle on the field when he isn't ready.

4. Even ignoring the first 3 reasons, Kruger & McPhee really are just playing too well for anyone else to earn a spot in the rotation right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Do we even know if he's fully recovered from his brain injury?? Last i heard he still had some issues..

Not sure if its too late to label him a wasted pick, but things aren't looking too good.
    It took Dwan Edwards 6 years to find his groove. It took Paul Kruger 3 years to make an impact. Adalius Thomas was mostly a special teamer (albeit a very good one) until his 5th season.

For all intents and purposes, this is Kindle's rookie year. Far too early to make any judgments on his career.

Blog Entries

Look at how many OLBs are already on the active day roster. He's gonna have to outplay one of them and he's got a strike against him already since he doesn't play ST for whatever reason.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom42 View Post
    1. Kindle is a pass-rusher who struggles against the run and, from what I've heard since he was in college, can't cover either. Harbaugh doesn't like 1-dimensional players, so that's a strike.
    I hope you're wrong about this. Otherwise there is quite a disconnect between Oz and Harbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom42 View Post
    It took Dwan Edwards 6 years to find his groove. It took Paul Kruger 3 years to make an impact. Adalius Thomas was mostly a special teamer (albeit a very good one) until his 5th season.

For all intents and purposes, this is Kindle's rookie year. Far too early to make any judgments on his career.
    And Bart Scott had no GSs until his forth year.. when Boulware and Ray was hurt in 2005.

The deal is, for whatever reason, Sergio doesn't give the Ravens a better chance to win, than any of the other guys that suit up. It annoys and borderline pisses me off, cuz I wanna see him and what he can do BUT I think our coaches know what they're doing.

Blog Entries

I seen a statement a couple of weeks ago about how Kindle is just starting to put practices together and look decent/developing, there were some issues and still are some issues with his hearing.
    Give it time, it's not like we are having issues with the pass rush. McPhee and Freddie "MFer" Kruger are doing well.