Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Site outage...an apology is in order...

Sorry, TL, you do not get away that easily. A day without 24x7 caused a visit to the shrink to deal with the withdraw. The bill is in the mail.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody anyway - you are Family, BTW.

Blog Entries

Re: An apology is in order...

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey59 View Post
    What a bunch of crap. If this site is going to pretend to be professional then it should act like one.

1) If you are using a virtual server system then there should be a image instance available immediately if any upgrades fail.
    2) If you are running a dedicated system, there should be a mirrored disk of the system as a fallback in case of upgrade failure.
    What an ass. You could always go pay for the sun and deal with their everyday outages.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I was worried some Squealer fan hacked you to get back at my 'Ravens are best team to root for' thread.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    :grbac:

We like being pretenders, it's more fun.

Nevertheless, we're glad to have you

If it makes you feel any better, instead of throwing a "teammate" under the bus, I accept full responsibility and have taken appropriate measures:

F*ck him Tony. This site is the best, first place most of us go to on the net.

Screw em all.

I was wondering what was going on. I was so much more productive at work yesterday. :)
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I was having some major withdrawal yesterday with the big game only 2 days away! :)

Damn elves. Tony, I *told* you not to hire elves.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

What a bunch of crap. If this site is going to pretend to be professional then it should act like one.

1) If you are using a virtual server system then there should be a image instance available immediately if any upgrades fail.
    2) If you are running a dedicated system, there should be a mirrored disk of the system as a fallback in case of upgrade failure.
    Chill out. I work in the web world and shit happens all the time. People who own websites are at the mercy of the host company. The alternative is to go back to "you know who" where they were down every 30 minutes. Oh yea, not to mention the fee they now want.

9. Re: Site outage...an apology is in order...

CAM??? you SOB.

Its okay.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

10. Re: An apology is in order...

jeezz relax bud.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

No apology necessary.

Keep up the good work, gentlemen!

And thank you!

Blog Entries

It was one of the most productive workdays in the history of Ravens fans ;)

Glad you're back

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!