Is Thursday's ticket a premium ticket?

Back in September, we were planning on going to San Francisco for Thanksgiving but have since decided to stay here. I was wondering back then if this Thanksgiving ticket would be a premium ticket like the Steelers game ticket always in. I am glad we are staying here and I get to go to the game but still wonder what this ticket is worth?

Are tickets going for more than normal as a result of the game being a very rare home Thanksgiving game or is it worth what, say, the Arizona game ticket was worth because it is on Thanksgiving?

I was curious to see what value it might bring when I thought I was going to be out of town but now that I am staying around, I won't know. What do people think?

Blog Entries

Re: Is Thursday's ticket a premium ticket?

I sell 2 tickets to every game($60 face value) and the Arizona game I sold for $75 each and the Thanksgiving game I had no problem getting $100. I don't sell my tickets for as much as I could on broker sites because I like to know the people that are sitting next to me and I want to make sure they are Ravens fans. But I still sell them for over face value to help pay for my tickets.

The cheapest I could find online just now was $130 each for upper corners but that was just checking 2 sites

Im not sure...
    I sold out cheap on Craigslist.
    $280 for lower level corner.
    Everyone else was asking for $300 and $350...
    But for days the same people were listing them.
    It didnt seem like the tickets are moving.
    My section neighbors arnt going either.

For me the best litmus test to gauge the demand for tickets to a specific game would be the Steelers. I have 3 tickets in Sec 503 and sold the Steelers game for $500. $375 for the niners. There's a lot of supply for this game so the tickets will be a little cheap for a primetime game like this. Too many folks have Thanksgiving plans.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    For me the best litmus test to gauge the demand for tickets to a specific game would be the Steelers. I have 3 tickets in Sec 503 and sold the Steelers game for $500. $375 for the niners. There's a lot of supply for this game so the tickets will be a little cheap for a primetime game like this. Too many folks have Thanksgiving plans.
    yeah i was just curious as to how it compared to the Steelers ticket which is as premium as it gets for regular season. I always thought it would be cool to go to a thanksgiving game but not everyone has a wife and relatives as cool as mine who automatically assumed that I would be at the game and and moved all plans forward a couple hours.

I will be interested in how many people view this game on t.v. i would guess unless you are traveling, you will be watching.