Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

According to the media

The Ravens are tied with the steelers for the AFC North lead.

Jesus christ, lets suck some more steeler dick!

Re: According to the media

yeah, I am getting a little tired of that myself. rarely mention the Ravens have the tie breaker by virtue of beating the Steelers TWICE.

This steelers commercial during MNF almost made me vomit.

Fuck the Steelers

'nuff said

So sick of those douche bags
    90% of the game is half mental

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    This steelers commercial during MNF almost made me vomit.
    SERIOUSLY...as if the damn Head & Shoulders crap wasn't enough...:grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    The Ravens are tied with the steelers for the AFC North lead.
    ESPN loves to report that WE are tied with the Steelers for the lead, when they know the truth!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

It doesn't really matter at this point. There are still six games to play, and they'll determine whether or not the tiebreaker matters. At ten games into the season, it doesn't matter.

Effectively we have a one game lead in the division because they have to win one more game than we do to win it, whereas all we have to do is keep pace. But until that final game against the Bengals (or a Steelers meltdown) we can't put a Division Champs banner in the rafters.

Blog Entries

ESPN just aired the AFC playoff picture, guess who is at the top, thats right #1 seed, soak it in it will be hard to keep.

Pitt and Cincy are both WC

Pitt would play Oak
    Cincy would play NE

Of course it is irrellavent because there is a shit ton of games left.

Lets keep taking care of business and get healthy after the long break of the Thurs game

Blog Entries

Fuckin tired of hearin about them fuckin stealers man we dusted that ass twice already time for them to go the hell away and we just dusted the fuckin bengals too, we are on top hands down. Fuck the media.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    ESPN just aired the AFC playoff picture, guess who is at the top, thats right #1 seed, soak it in it will be hard to keep.
    Must've put that up before the game ended. As of the moment the Pats have the #1 seed by virtue of a better AFC record (6-2 vs 5-2). Poe's Crows are #2 after a bit over 27 hours as #1.
    EDIT: Just to set the record straight, the Ravens are the #3 seed as of Monday midnight. When 3 teams have the same record (NE, HOU, BAL at 7-3) the tiebreaking gets complicated; in this case the win over HOU doesn't figure into the equation, and HOU is 6-2 in the AFC, so they get #2.
    It's true that should both teams win out, the Ravens take the #1 seed by virtue of better record against common opponents. But that only underlines how irrelevant all of this "if the season ended tomorrow" crap is, since the teams haven't played comparable schedules so far (8 AFC games for NE vs 7 for BAL).
    EDIT: Again, that's only true if it's just NE and BAL at 13-3; if HOU ends up with the same record, the common-opponents tiebreaker doesn't apply & seeding will depend on strength of schedule.
    One mildly interesting fact is that for the moment the Ravens now hold the WC tiebreaks against either PGH or CIN & would clinch at least the #5 seed with a 5-1 finish regardless of what any other team does.
    Last edited by lobachevsky; 11-23-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: To correct an initial misinterpretation.

Blog Entries

It's just that if the Steelers owned the tiebreaker, I highly doubt that they would go without mentioning it. Anytime Dan Dierdorf mentions it five times more than an entire network....
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I am tired of all the piss rag waving on the ESPN commercial personally.

98% of the media bends over to be sodomized by the Steeler organization. They are the end all be all in the NFL and without them the whole league would fold up shop and move to Lithuania or some shit.

On another note i do love the Visa commercial. Love when he makes the Patriots fan wear the Ravens helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFpZl...feature=relmfu