The Crazy Newshound has found a new Ravens article.

The Ravens seek to rebound from last week's loss to Seattle as they face the surprising Cincinnati Bengals Sunday afternoon at M&T Bank Stadium.

The Bengals, like the Ravens are 6-3 and are tied for second behind the Steelers who are on a bye week.

The Ravens are 2-0 in the AFC North as a result of both victories over the Steelers. The Bengals are 1-1 in division play after losing to the Steelers last week, and beating the Browns in Week One.

Kickoff is at 1 p.m.

WBAL's Ravens Gameday coverage starts at 10 a.m.

WBAL Meteorologist John Collins says skies should be cloudy during the game with temperatures at kickoff around 60. There is a slight chance of rain toward the end of the game.

The team be without linebacker Ray Lewis, who has missed practice all week due to a toe injury.

The team is officially listing him as "questionable" for the game.

Coach John Harbaugh said Friday that Lewis "may or may not play."

Lewis has not missed a game since 2007, back when Steve McNair was the starting quarterback and Brian Billick was the head coach.

At halftime, Matt Stover, the former Ravens kicker who made the move with the team from Cleveland to Baltimore, will be inducted into the team's "Ring of Honor."

â??(I can) say Baltimore might still be searching for its first Super Bowl if it wasnâ??t for (Matt Stover),â?? Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti said when he announced Stover would receive the honor. "We're allowed a little hero worship around here in Baltimore with our kicker, because it's tangible.".

"It's a privilege to be a part of that," Stover said to WBAL's Gerry Sandusky Tuesday night on Raven's One on One. "It's going to fun to be able to represent Baltimore for the rest of my life and have my name up there and be a part of this community.

"I'm going to go down, retired as a Baltimore Raven. I would have it no other way."

Stover's numbers speak for themselves.

His 2,004 career points and 471 FGs made both rank fourth in NFL history. His 83.7% FG success rate (471-563) ranks seventh all time. He holds the NFL-record for outdoor FGs made with 445 and has the highest outdoor FG percentage (84.9) in NFL history. His 38 consecutive FGs made from 1999-2001 is also an NFL record, as is his 422 consecutive PATs made (1996-2009)

Stover ranks first in Ravens history with 1,464 points, after connecting on 354 of 418 FG attempts and 402 of 403 PATs in a Baltimore uniform. He trails only Ray Lewis (210) in games as a Raven with 207.

The team is asking fans to bring non-perishable food and cash donations for the Maryland Food Bank.

The collection is part of the 16thannual Ravens Family Food & Funds Drive.

The collection part of a month-long effort to collect 25,000 pounds of food and raise $30,000.

Link to the full story.]