When the Going gets Tough ...

... the tough get going.

Pretty big game this week. Lots of emotion out there:
    - The Team's desire to not totally lose the impetus gained by sweeping the Steelers.
    - Embarassment over getting beaten by teams with losing records.
    - Ray getting hurt.
    - Ole Matt Stover getting inducted into the Ravens ROH (The Lady folk will have tears in their eyes so make sure you bring a clean hanky! ;))

All these things should fire up the crowd and even more importantly - the players.

If I were the Ravens I'd play up the situation bigger n' hell. Bring in as many players from the SB team as possible to honor Matt and turn the Vault into the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum. I remember the Browns did that once because they were hell bent to beat us for the first time. It worked too. The good Lord knows the Steelers have done it to us as well.

The emotions and the burning desire not to lose any more ground in the playoff race might be enough to turn the tide, regardless of who is on the field. We're missing Ray, but the Bengals are missing Joseph. AJ Green may not be up to snuff either.

Games like this can make or break you. Time for everybody to step up - players, fans and coaches. It is, after all, Our House!

Go Ravens!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Re: When the Going gets Tough ...

This is a great idea. Either way I will be there and I will be LOUD like usual. If my throat isn't at least sore the next day I haven't done my job at the stadium, usually I don't have my full voice as well.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    ... the tough get going.

Pretty big game this week. Lots of emotion out there:
    - The Team's desire to not totally lose the impetus gained by sweeping the Steelers.
    - Embarassment over getting beaten by teams with losing records.
    - Ray getting hurt.
    - Ole Matt Stover getting inducted into the Ravens ROH (The Lady folk will have tears in their eyes so make sure you bring a clean hanky! ;))

All these things should fire up the crowd and even more importantly - the players.

If I were the Ravens I'd play up the situation bigger n' hell. Bring in as many players from the SB team as possible to honor Matt and turn the Vault into the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum. I remember the Browns did that once because they were hell bent to beat us for the first time. It worked too. The good Lord knows the Steelers have done it to us as well.

The emotions and the burning desire not to lose any more ground in the playoff race might be enough to turn the tide, regardless of who is on the field. We're missing Ray, but the Bengals are missing Joseph. AJ Green may not be up to snuff either.

Games like this can make or break you. Time for everybody to step up - players, fans and coaches. It is, after all, Our House!

Go Ravens!!!
    :word

Right on Man. I gotta give due respect to a man that can get "impetus", "hanky" and "Good Lord" in the same post. Time to turn this ship around for the last time.

Go Ravens!

When the going gets tough................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the 2011 Ravens seem to pass the ball every down.

Blog Entries

The games don't get any bigger than this one. First or Third place; do they want it bad enough? Can't wait

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    My favorite quote ever. :)

This game is going to be damn loud. I'll be there screaming my head off as usual.

Ohhhh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ohhhh Oh

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    When the going gets tough................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the 2011 Ravens seem to pass the ball every down.
    Sometimes you find yourself down by 3 points in the first quarter and you just have to throw out the game plan and start slinging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    ...All these things should fire up the crowd and even more importantly - the players....
    I hate to be a wet blanket, but uhhhhhh.....

nobody gets fired up over a kicker

especially not a goody, two-shoes, clean-cut, clean livin' guy like Stover :p

;)

After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

I'm in RFD! Let's go boys and girls...