Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Heroes & Goats (Winless in Seattle Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Great job R52 lmao!

Now tell me how do you show team unity and encourage The Goats to improve this Sunday? ;)

What do you say to:

David: Suck it up now assclown. We're behind you! (So you won't run into us and fumble the ball fer garsh sakes!)

Harbs: You just had a bad day. Now go get us a 4th straight playoff berth you retarded chimpanzee! :word

Cam: I'm sure you'll reassess the situation and make the right adjustments you unmissed idiot!

Joe: You don't suck that bad. The Ravens should play a game in Syria so you can help Overthrow the government!

Torrey: We have confidence in you. We're gonna keep throwing balls at you till you catch TD's or both your arms fall off pubie boy! :ww:
    LOL, good stuff RFD! I guess we fix this by having Steve Bisciotti round up all the offending Goats and yell at the top of his lungs: "PLAY/COACH/PLAYCALL LIKE A RAVEN, ASSHOLES!!"...

But then again, that might hurt somebody's feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    See this here is [/I]Heroes & Goats, where unlike the Penn State football staff, we actually take pride in separating the men from the boys... (What, too soon?)
    Might be too soon, but sorry, that was some funny shit right there.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Might be too soon, but sorry, that was some funny shit right there.
    If you think that was good for a laugh, check out the exclusive video link below from the Seattle tailgate, courtesy of the one and only :T2: Mista T ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOLGw...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    WARNING: Greetings, friends. I am known amongst the Internet football message board community as RAVENOUS52. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this thread are mine alone and in no way represents the beliefs of a random pencil-necked board member, nor some goofy overbearing moderator... See this here is Heroes & Goats, where unlike the Penn State football staff, we actually take pride in separating the men from the boys... (What, too soon?)

HEROES:

1.) ED DICKSON- 10 grabs and 2 TDS:respect on a day when not much went right for the Ravens proves that you have the ability to step up and use those rookie puddskinners of yours to do what they were made for... vacuum pigskin.

2.) RAY RICE- Despite your coach/coordinator's best efforts, you were still able to make a difference in the game by actually tossing(!) a TD, leading the team in rushing and coming in a close second in receiving. Your maturity in the face of the coaching equivalent of Slingblade and Howdy Doody also proves that you're the total package when it comes to being a good teammate.

3.) PAUL KRUGER- In limited playing time, you've revealed enough manhood to make John Holmes riding an aroused Clydesdale jealous... One thing is for sure; Paul Kruger has become Australian for PWNING QBS.

4.) LARDARIUS WEBB- Son, you do know that you are in imminent danger of being mistaken for a shutdown corner, don't you? Picking up where you left off before you got hurt, you're beginning to remind me of a sober C-Mac wearing a Predator wig...:D:respect

5.) DENNIS PITTA- While I don't think that "DP" would be a good nickname for ya,:( you have done your share of banging out first downs:hammer: the past few games and it's time I officially made mention of your sure-handed exploits. Well done, lad...

GOATS:

1. David Reed- If you still have a job by Sunday, assclown, do us all a favor and call in SICK.:bag::grbac:

2. John Harbaugh- While your brother flourishes with a rag-tag bunch of underachievers, you continue to mismanage a stable full of studs, dropping games to squads that barely qualify as NFL teams. You have all the judgement of a retarded chimpanzee and that's probably being generous, because I doubt even an untrained chimp would try to shovel some of the horseshit you attempt to feed us after every embarassing loss.

3. Cam Cameron- There's a reason nobody in Miami misses you, dillhole. Keep outsmarting yourself, idiot and you'll be coaching offense in Division I-AA... And don't expect Delaware to come calling you either!

4. Joe Flacco- Overthrow Joe took the plane out to Seattle and his talent of turning the ball over at the absolute worse time followed his ass.:grbac: I'd ask you to throw me a bone, bro, but you'd probably miss high and break my flatscreen... Do us all a favor and just try to stop sucking so often.

5. Torrey Smith- Dude, you drop more balls than a parapledgic going through puberty. You're too young to have arthritis in your hands, so my solution is for you to lay off the Jergens Lotion and start actually USING Stick-Um instead of huffing it!!:grbac:
    Don't forget that piece of shit Pagano in your list of goats. No excuse for his bullshit.