Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets at Denver

Blog Entries

Jets at Denver

I believe Tebow has serious flaws in the passing game but John Fox is an absolute genius for installing the zone-read and playing to his strengths. He knew the fans would riot if he didn't play the guy, so instead of putting him in to prove the point, he found a way to play off his strengths.

Jets coming off a late Sunday night loss, two days then traveled, they are at a big disadvantage. Plus their pass rush has not been getting it done.

This should be a lot of fun to watch and I wouldn't be surprised if Denver wins it. Any thoughts?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Jets at Denver

Jets are favored by 7. Not sure I see that half their offense is beat up and not only have the not had time to rest, have they even had time to practice?

I'm going with Denver 17 - 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I believe Tebow has serious flaws in the passing game but John Fox is an absolute genius for installing the zone-read and playing to his strengths. He knew the fans would riot if he didn't play the guy, so instead of putting him in to prove the point, he found a way to play off his strengths.

Jets coming off a late Sunday night loss, two days then traveled, they are at a big disadvantage. Plus their pass rush has not been getting it done.

This should be a lot of fun to watch and I wouldn't be surprised if Denver wins it. Any thoughts?
    It will be a fun football game in any case. Nice to see something different in the NFL.

Blog Entries

I heard them interview one of the Denver Olinemen on SiriusNFL and he said they LOVE this offense. As a lineman they get to plow into the guy in front of them, zone block, and do this play after play. He was almost giddy.

If Sanchez can make some plays, Jets still should win it, but boy the deck is stacked against them

Blog Entries

The Jets need this victory, but it will not be easy. After losing on their home field, to the Patriots, they have to travel across country to Denver for a Thursday night game. They will be desperate. The question is whether or not that will propel them to victory.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

If I was Rex I'd blitz him every play. If they let Denver offense get into a groove it'll be a long night.

Rex needs to came 8 in the box and stay discipline in their rushing lanes. Force Tebow to beat you with his arm not his legs.

I wonder how long that read offense would continue to succeed until defenses catch up. There's a reason why college offenses aren't used in the NFL.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

I also think Denver has a better pass rush than the Jets

Blog Entries

The best way to neutralize Revis is to never throw the ball.

This Broncos team is the strangest that I can remember.

Blog Entries

Pat Kirwan just said they should take a page out of Michigan St's book and run blitz zone cover 2. Not sure they're wired for cover2 but it will be a fun one to watch

Blog Entries

The Jets are going to murder them.

Broncs and 'Tebow Veer' remind me of the Dolphins' Wildcat in '08. it flummoxed the Patriots and got them a division title, but they crashed in the playoffs against the Ravens D, who suggested basic lane discipline (not sure of exact terminology but it means staying in your position instead of runnng around) was all they needed to stop it.
    2008 Ravens D coached by Rex Ryan and featured Bart Scott and Jim Leonard. who will lead the Jets to victory tonight.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)