Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 322323324
Results 3,877 to 3,886 of 3886

Thread: Draft Prospects

Blog Entries

Re: Draft Prospects

Personally I don't think you can discredit Irvin just because you don't like WVU. He's got potential to be a solid pass rusher and someone will take a shot on him, likely in round one or early second.

What about Kellen Moore - is he going to be taken too early like other QBs or is he a Saturday guy?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I would not be surprised if Minnesota took T Rich at #3. While it's very unlikely it wont happen, I still would not rule it out. AP is coming back from his ACL, and may never be the same. Plus that would be without question the best dual RB threat in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Personally I don't think you can discredit Irvin just because you don't like WVU. He's got potential to be a solid pass rusher and someone will take a shot on him, likely in round one or early second.

What about Kellen Moore - is he going to be taken too early like other QBs or is he a Saturday guy?
    Something has to be said about their inability to produce even a solid player in the NFL since Marc Bulger. It's a BCS school who have played in multiple BCS games this decade. They should've churned out at least good player by now. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Kellen Moore is definitely a Saturday guy. The guy just doesn't have any arm strength at all. Every pass he throws just kind of flutters.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

Kellen Moore won't be drafted.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Kellen Moore won't be drafted.
    Very good chance. I could see a poorly run team take a flier on him because of his intangibles in the 6th or 7th though.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

Kellen Moore would be great the arena league.

Blog Entries

Just heard on Sirius that Pats and Giants both have 21 non BCS players on their roster. I am pretty sure the Giants lower round picks last year all played in the SB. Sometimes we put so much focus on the early rounds and big names we forget the diamonds that are found each year.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Just heard on Sirius that Pats and Giants both have 21 non BCS players on their roster. I am pretty sure the Giants lower round picks last year all played in the SB. Sometimes we put so much focus on the early rounds and big names we forget the diamonds that are found each year.
    Very true.

Look at Victor Cruz. UDFA. Chase Blackburn is out of Akron. Joseph Linval is out of East Carolina.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Very true.

Look at Victor Cruz. UDFA. Chase Blackburn is out of Akron. Joseph Linval is out of East Carolina.
    I dont know how a guy like Cruz goes undrafted. UMas isnt that small of a school, there should have been tape. speed, hands, etc what was the reason?
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I dont know how a guy like Cruz goes undrafted. UMas isnt that small of a school, there should have been tape. speed, hands, etc what was the reason?
    Exactly. He is a bonafied #1 WR in the NFL. Reese is doing great things over in the Big Apple.