Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: A Black Hole in the Universe

Man, two kids puts a serious damper on video gaming for me. Though my oldest and I like to play Kinect Sports. But I need to find some time and get some Skyrim on. I felt like I cheated myself for not finishing IV.

First time I had to google something to figure out it was not anything related to football.

TER, next time keep it out of the main room.

I think TER's intentions were for us to ding him on his predictions of David Reed, et' al. I'm guessing the idea was Ravens related. It just didn't go down like that. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I think TER's intentions were for us to ding him on his predictions of David Reed, et' al. I'm guessing the idea was Ravens related. It just didn't go down like that. :)
    Exactly. RavensWinTitle decided to call me a nerd, in so many terms, and led his followers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I bet TER is a Final Fantasy guy along with other JRPGs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PWCB View Post
    Did they put out a fifth one? How is it? I loved Oblivion!
    The 5th one just came out. It's called Skyrim

Dragon Age is the best RPG.

Sting, you say your kids have cut back on your video game time? How about having one cut it out completely. My three year old killed the PS3. Shoved three disk in to it, trying to watch freaking Elmo, and it gave me the yellow blinking light of death. Looking back on it, that is a lot of 3s.

I have to play Dragon Age I and II again.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I bet TER is a Final Fantasy guy along with other JRPGs
    I'm not huge on JRPGs, but I do love the FF series. I figure if Skyrim has as much content as Bethesda says it does, it should keep me busy up until January, when Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes out. Of course somewhere in between there I need to figure out how to squeeze in the new Assassin's Creed.

On a slightly unrelated note, I read the other day that Atlus is working on a Game of Thrones RPG, set to release next spring. I'm worried that it may be a quick cash grab before the second season starts, but the author of the series is writing the game's storyline, and I'd hope he wouldn't sign on if he didn't think it would be good. Loved the books, love the show, and I really hope the game does it justice.