Suggs: "I'm a Baltimore Guy"

Some very heartening quotes from Sizzle:

"I'm a Baltimore guy," Suggs said after his first practice with the Ravens this offseason. "I love playing in this city and for this organization. I really don't think about free agency. When [the extension] gets done, it gets done."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...orts-headlines
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Re: Suggs: "I'm a Baltimore Guy"

I also like this quote alot.

"I'm a football player and I don't worry about the business side of it," he said. "When it happens, it happens. I don't start my day worrying about my contract. A lot of people would love to be in the NFL. I'm just one of the fortunate ones. Whenever they decide to get it done, they'll get it done. Ozzie Newsome is very good at that. So, I don't worry about that."

Seems like Terrell has grown up alot since 05 when it seemed like he was still pretty immature.

With Suggs/Freeney/Peppers all looking for new deals, I hope we get Suggs done before either of the other 2. It will only get more expensive. What really annoys me is seeing what teams shelled out this offseason to talent that's medicore at best. Those 3 are gonna want major bucks.

PP

Hes quickly becoming my favorite player, lets see if this holds up

The deal will get done. Part of the reason they let AD go was to have the money to extend T-Sizzle.

Great quotes too. Yeah Baltimore guy!

I love suggs as a player. Plus Hes got a big heart and hes a real nice guy.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

And why wouldn't he love playing one of the best damned sports towns in the history of modern man?
    Baltimore is a prime time destination, and I ain't talkin about Dieon Sanders either!

Speaking of Deion he would be one hell of a coach. I hope he gets out of the bright lights and meets his true calling.

Speaking of Deion he would be one hell of a coach. I hope he gets out of the bright lights and meets his true calling.
    Nah Phat, I want to have access to Deion on the NFL Network. If he becomes a coach he would be out of the spotlight and I wouldn't get to enjoy one of the NFL most cherished celebrities. Dont take my primetime away. I love guys like him. Shannon sharpe is another guy who I really like.

As for suggs I can read that article all day...Next to ray he is my favorite.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

T Sizzle will be resigned. The OZ man just needs time to work things out so his contract will fit in with the Ravens plans.