Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Coach speak
    +1. Cam will be fired at the end of the year anyways. I hate to say it, but I really agreed with the playcalling. We were down by double digits and if we caught the passes that need to be caught, we win this game. The time of possesion battle really killed us on this one.

Re: Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeBettis63 View Post
    The Pats have no D and the Steelers found a way to frustrate them which I think they can duplicate. The Jets haven't regained last years level of play yet and Sanchez is struggling. I am not buying the Texans yet and now Schaub is hurt. Bengals will not survive the stretch run...so, if my team is getting back to the Super Bowl, they are going to have to beat or outlast the Ravens. Ravens won a blow out and a close, come from behind road game against the Steelers. Do I think they have enough talent to win the AFC? Heck, ya. As a Steeler fan, I think to myself..."we have to contain Ray Rice, we have to contain Ray Rice"...but the guy is under-used. Why? Flacco had a nice drive to end that last game...but I would take that same scenario in a play-off game if it were offered....92 yds for a TD...and I would bet money. I don't think thats the Ravens formula for play-off win. They need a lead and a lot of Ray Rice. Both the Steelers and Ravens have flaws but in my opinion they are the two best teams in the AFC...and if coaching tips the scales in the Post Season Tourny...well, I like our chances. A gatorade bath in the AFC Championship game is appropriate...hope Tomlin ends up wet and cold.
    Sorry man, I have a feeling Pat's or Jet's will give you guys a run for your money come post-season. Pat's will figure it out on D like they played on Sunday Night and Jets always somehow manage to spoil someone. Keep in mind the Pat's played in your Den, which is one of the toughest places to play in the NFL and it was a really close game. I really think if you guys get the Wild Card and are forced to play in Foxborough, you lose that game.

Side Note: If we do end up making it to the AFC Title Game and it winds up in Bmore, no way we lose this game. I have a feeling Ray won't want his last game to be a loss in the playoffs.

HR, you shouldn't let facts get in the way of a great story!

Personally I'm still waiting for Harbaugh to defend his decision to trade Ray Lewis to the Steelers for a pack of chewing gum and an autographed Terrible Towel! It's way easier to complain about the coaches when you can make up the bad stuff they do!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Re: Explain this Harbaugh

Uhhh...I didn't think Rice was really benched in the Jags game...just severely under utilized.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Uhhh...I didn't think Rice was really benched in the Jags game...just severely under utilized.
    :word

Blog Entries

I define benched as giving Ricky the ball. No reason why you don't keep pounding Rice.

1-10-BAL 31 (8:59) 27-R.Rice up the middle to BAL 34 for 3 yards (52-D.Smith). FUMBLES (52-D.Smith), RECOVERED by JAX-27-R.Mathis at BAL 34. 27-R.Mathis to BAL 34 for no gain (82-T.Smith). WATCH HIGHLIGHT

# (5:10) 44-V.Leach up the middle to BAL 2 for 1 yard (90-M.Roth).
    # 2-9-BAL 2 (4:41) 5-J.Flacco pass short left to 44-V.Leach to BAL 4 for 2 yards (21-D.Cox).
    # 3-7-BAL 4 (4:11) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short right to 82-T.Smith to BAL 7 for 3 yards (27-R.Mathis).

# 1-10-BAL 20 (1:42) 34-R.Williams up the middle to BAL 24 for 4 yards (51-P.Posluszny).
    # 2-6-BAL 24 (1:06) 34-R.Williams left guard to BAL 23 for -1 yards (55-C.Session).
    # 3-7-BAL 23 (:27) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 27-R.Rice.

# 1-10-BAL 31 (14:03) 5-J.Flacco sacked at BAL 24 for -7 yards (94-J.Mincey). FUMBLES (94-J.Mincey), and recovers at BAL 24. 5-J.Flacco to BAL 24 for no gain (94-J.Mincey). WATCH HIGHLIGHT
    # 2-17-BAL 24 (13:29) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 81-A.Boldin.
    # 3-17-BAL 24 (13:25) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short middle to 27-R.Rice to BAL 35 for 11 yards (30-D.Coleman). FUMBLES (30-D.Coleman), RECOVERED by JAX-51-P.Posluszny at BAL 37. 51-P.Posluszny to BAL 37 for no gain (82-T.Smith). Baltimore challenged the fumble ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short middle to 27-R.Rice to BAL 34 for 10 yards (30-D.Coleman).

Re: Is Harbaugh Andy Reid lite?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensinva View Post
    Harbaugh is special team coach who contribute nothing to the Ravens.
    link?
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

8. Re: Explain this Harbaugh

He cant explain. I never seen a raven team with no kick returner since ive been a fan. PK Sams cant be that old. get him back

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Andy Reid has been to a Superbowl. And they lost by 3 points to the Cheatriots. There is a very good chance that the Eagles were victims of spygate.

Having said that I'd prefer to think of the Ravens as the next group of Colts instead of Eagles lite. How many times in a row did the Colts have 10+ win seasons and make the playoffs before finally reaching and winning a Superbowl? It was like 6.

The problem for Ravens fans isnt even that the Steelers have won it recently. It's that we've got aging players whose windows are closing, Ray and Ed namely. Ravens fans seem to feel like if we don't win it while they are still here its no point. I'd love to see those guys get rings, especially Ed, but I disagree. If we win before they retire thats great but if its after they are gone.... thats great to.

Clap, clap, clap!

I agree man. Absolutely.

I'd love to see Ray, Birk, and Ed Reed win one with this current team, but if they don't, then they don't. At least Ray has 1 ring. There are several outstanding players who cannot and will not ever be able to say that.

Regarding if Harbaugh and Andy Reid are similar...no way. I don't understand how people can say "well, he coached under Andy Reid, so he must be just like him..." That's just dumb and uninformed. Andy Reid was an offensive guy from jump working as a QB's coach under Mike Holmgren. Andy Reid calls the plays for the Eagles and basically wears the OC hat and the HC hat. Harbaugh is a ST's/Secondary guy. He lets his coordinators do their job and he handles the rest.

The one thing I think Harbs has yet to learn is how to deal with his coordinators when they aren't doing their job properly. He didn't really interfere with Mattison until the end of the season when it was after the fact and Mattison "decided" to "step down" and take a position with Michigan.

I'm thinking the same thing is going to happen to Cam after this season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensinva View Post
    Reid was QB coach for Bret Favre and now called all they plays for eagles. Harbaugh is special team coach who contribute nothing to the Ravens.

Can you please substantiate this claim?

I mean, not only is it completely ABSURD, but you have no way of proving this.

Get a clue man.

11. Re: Is Harbaugh Andy Reid lite?

I can not compared John to andy. Andy is an offensive minded coach and he is very good at it. John is a ST type of guy. He is probably a better motivator than andy if anything... i guess.

Against Jacksonville Rice was "benched" for one series in the same manner he's "benched" every single fucking game.

Against Seattle Reed was benched for Chris Carr and then put back on the field.

So I don't see the point other than to prove you're a moron and like bitching about anything and everything when the team loses. I fully expect a post from you now detailing why Sergio Kindle is in the doghouse and hence Harbaugh should be fired.