Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Is Harbaugh Andy Reid lite?

Harbaugh is only one of about forty guys who deserve blame but the chief reasons for his culpability are:

1. Seemingly not motivating or preparing the team, and
    2. Allowing David Reed to go back in not once more after a fuckup, but twice, and
    3. Not overriding Cam Cameron's "Who needs Rice?" game plan (remember "I'm going to get more involved with the offense this year")

Re: Explain this Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I define benched as giving Ricky the ball. No reason why you don't keep pounding Rice.

1-10-BAL 31 (8:59) 27-R.Rice up the middle to BAL 34 for 3 yards (52-D.Smith). FUMBLES (52-D.Smith), RECOVERED by JAX-27-R.Mathis at BAL 34. 27-R.Mathis to BAL 34 for no gain (82-T.Smith). WATCH HIGHLIGHT

# (5:10) 44-V.Leach up the middle to BAL 2 for 1 yard (90-M.Roth).
    # 2-9-BAL 2 (4:41) 5-J.Flacco pass short left to 44-V.Leach to BAL 4 for 2 yards (21-D.Cox).
    # 3-7-BAL 4 (4:11) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short right to 82-T.Smith to BAL 7 for 3 yards (27-R.Mathis).

# 1-10-BAL 20 (1:42) 34-R.Williams up the middle to BAL 24 for 4 yards (51-P.Posluszny).
    # 2-6-BAL 24 (1:06) 34-R.Williams left guard to BAL 23 for -1 yards (55-C.Session).
    # 3-7-BAL 23 (:27) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 27-R.Rice.

# 1-10-BAL 31 (14:03) 5-J.Flacco sacked at BAL 24 for -7 yards (94-J.Mincey). FUMBLES (94-J.Mincey), and recovers at BAL 24. 5-J.Flacco to BAL 24 for no gain (94-J.Mincey). WATCH HIGHLIGHT
    # 2-17-BAL 24 (13:29) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 81-A.Boldin.
    # 3-17-BAL 24 (13:25) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short middle to 27-R.Rice to BAL 35 for 11 yards (30-D.Coleman). FUMBLES (30-D.Coleman), RECOVERED by JAX-51-P.Posluszny at BAL 37. 51-P.Posluszny to BAL 37 for no gain (82-T.Smith). Baltimore challenged the fumble ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short middle to 27-R.Rice to BAL 34 for 10 yards (30-D.Coleman).
    It was for five plays. The Ravens have done this EVERY game this year. Have you watched any of the games this year?

Usually, Ricky Williams takes a series early in the 2nd quarter...shockingly this is more or less what happened in the Jacksonville game. Try watching the games before you embellish the truth.

3. Re: Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Coach speak and nothing more.

Next.
    Thats what i take from it too. I think John knows football but sometimes he is just inaccurate on certain calls. I dont care if he coach special teams. He still knows football. After this year cam will be gone anyway. Thats is our only prob.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Against Jacksonville Rice was "benched" for one series in the same manner he's "benched" every single fucking game.

Against Seattle Reed was benched for Chris Carr and then put back on the field.

So I don't see the point other than to prove you're a moron and like bitching about anything and everything when the team loses. I fully expect a post from you now detailing why Sergio Kindle is in the doghouse and hence Harbaugh should be fired.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Sorry man, I have a feeling Pat's or Jet's will give you guys a run for your money come post-season. Pat's will figure it out on D like they played on Sunday Night and Jets always somehow manage to spoil someone. Keep in mind the Pat's played in your Den, which is one of the toughest places to play in the NFL and it was a really close game. I really think if you guys get the Wild Card and are forced to play in Foxborough, you lose that game.

Side Note: If we do end up making it to the AFC Title Game and it winds up in Bmore, no way we lose this game. I have a feeling Ray won't want his last game to be a loss in the playoffs.
    The NFL is never, "no way".

Maybe I remember it wrong but I thought that Rice got a mini-benching in the Jags game after the fumble? It was just a few minutes, and Ricky went in, but it seemed longer than the usual rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I define benched as giving Ricky the ball. No reason why you don't keep pounding Rice.

1-10-BAL 31 (8:59) 27-R.Rice up the middle to BAL 34 for 3 yards (52-D.Smith). FUMBLES (52-D.Smith), RECOVERED by JAX-27-R.Mathis at BAL 34. 27-R.Mathis to BAL 34 for no gain (82-T.Smith). WATCH HIGHLIGHT

# (5:10) 44-V.Leach up the middle to BAL 2 for 1 yard (90-M.Roth).
    # 2-9-BAL 2 (4:41) 5-J.Flacco pass short left to 44-V.Leach to BAL 4 for 2 yards (21-D.Cox).
    # 3-7-BAL 4 (4:11) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short right to 82-T.Smith to BAL 7 for 3 yards (27-R.Mathis).

# 1-10-BAL 20 (1:42) 34-R.Williams up the middle to BAL 24 for 4 yards (51-P.Posluszny).
    # 2-6-BAL 24 (1:06) 34-R.Williams left guard to BAL 23 for -1 yards (55-C.Session).
    # 3-7-BAL 23 (:27) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 27-R.Rice.

# 1-10-BAL 31 (14:03) 5-J.Flacco sacked at BAL 24 for -7 yards (94-J.Mincey). FUMBLES (94-J.Mincey), and recovers at BAL 24. 5-J.Flacco to BAL 24 for no gain (94-J.Mincey). WATCH HIGHLIGHT
    # 2-17-BAL 24 (13:29) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 81-A.Boldin.
    # 3-17-BAL 24 (13:25) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short middle to 27-R.Rice to BAL 35 for 11 yards (30-D.Coleman). FUMBLES (30-D.Coleman), RECOVERED by JAX-51-P.Posluszny at BAL 37. 51-P.Posluszny to BAL 37 for no gain (82-T.Smith). Baltimore challenged the fumble ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass short middle to 27-R.Rice to BAL 34 for 10 yards (30-D.Coleman).
    Paint...16 games. They don't want to wear Rice out. Problem is Ricky is 34 and not up to anything but spot carries IMO. We need to see if Allen has anything to contribute-- they kept him over Parmalee for a reason.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Harbs can't explain it because he is too scared of Cam!!

The question is, does Jesus say "Jesus!" right before he face-palms? :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    Maybe I remember it wrong but I thought that Rice got a mini-benching in the Jags game after the fumble? It was just a few minutes, and Ricky went in, but it seemed longer than the usual rotation.
    This. Benching was the wrong word apparently, but Rice definitely sat more than usual. Running Leach on 1st down doesn't seem like a way to start a drive.

Also, why does Rice need to be rested after only getting 8 carries total for the whole game?

This is an unbelievably bad thread.

Ray was out of the game for FIVE whole plays after the fumble!

It's called substitution and they even do it in Madden 12 so I don't know why you've never heard of it.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron