Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
This is spot on. I'm relatively new here, so my troll ears were up, but I think this is an absolute honest assessment. :respect

John Harbaugh is incapable of PREPARING FOR SUCCESS, and it trickles down (I wonder if he is altogether ignored in some circles in the locker room). I am curious as to your take from a Steeler bent - do you think the talent is there, and it is the leadership that is failing?
The Pats have no D and the Steelers found a way to frustrate them which I think they can duplicate. The Jets haven't regained last years level of play yet and Sanchez is struggling. I am not buying the Texans yet and now Schaub is hurt. Bengals will not survive the stretch run...so, if my team is getting back to the Super Bowl, they are going to have to beat or outlast the Ravens. Ravens won a blow out and a close, come from behind road game against the Steelers. Do I think they have enough talent to win the AFC? Heck, ya. As a Steeler fan, I think to myself..."we have to contain Ray Rice, we have to contain Ray Rice"...but the guy is under-used. Why? Flacco had a nice drive to end that last game...but I would take that same scenario in a play-off game if it were offered....92 yds for a TD...and I would bet money. I don't think thats the Ravens formula for play-off win. They need a lead and a lot of Ray Rice. Both the Steelers and Ravens have flaws but in my opinion they are the two best teams in the AFC...and if coaching tips the scales in the Post Season Tourny...well, I like our chances. A gatorade bath in the AFC Championship game is appropriate...hope Tomlin ends up wet and cold.