Bob Costas Interview with Jerry Sandusky

Costas does a great job. He asks some very direct questions. Warning - Pretty sick and graphic stuff.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...erview/related

Re: Bob Costas Interview with Jerry Sandusky

Costas really did get after him with the tough questions. I really appreciate that out of journalists.

Sandusky's answers reminded me a LOT of Michael Jackson's answers when he was accused of similar acts. Creepy how these guys just fall back on their "love" for kids and how kids make them "feel".

They sicken me.

Blog Entries

It is sad that his answers sound like he's reading them and there's no emotion in his voice. If an innocent person were accused of this I think they would respond differently.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Creepy to say the least.

If any of you get the chance, check LaVar Arringtons response. He went to Penn State and this asshat was his D coach. He pulls no punches.

Blog Entries

That was a great job by Bob Costas. He certainly didn't pull any punches. I can't believe that Sandusky thinks it normal to shower and engage in horse play with children. If I ever found out that my son had a teacher or a coach who did that I'd find that guy and knock his teeth down his throat.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That was a great job by Bob Costas. He certainly didn't pull any punches. I can't believe that Sandusky thinks it normal to shower and engage in horse play with children. If I ever found out that my son had a teacher or a coach who did that I'd find that guy and knock his teeth down his throat.
    And then I would hurt him! I truly believe guys like him are truly sick in a clinical sense, and it can't be "cured." They just need to be put away.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBALL View Post
    And then I would hurt him! I truly believe guys like him are truly sick in a clinical sense, and it can't be "cured." They just need to be put away.
    When someones "disease" involves the abuse of children there is no redemption. You are 100% correct.