1. How Badly Hurt is Ngata?

I saw him getting pushed around by 1 Offensive lineman! He wasn't getting penetration thus the lack of sacks from our ends..Did anyone hear anything?

Re: How Badly Hurt is Ngata?

Idk, but his hamstring is clearly bothering him.
    90% of the game is half mental

It's a deep thigh bruise and played terrible last week also. He shouldn't be playing.

He definitely is taking up space on the field...
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

The man is obviously hurting and still tried to play. I said that he should have been rested early during the game thread, and right after that he applied pressure. But he did nothing during most of the game. The same can be said of Suggs.

I've said the same of Flacco. It is obvious when he is in sync and when he is in a funk. It was obvious early that flacco was in a funk. It seems ineffectiveness is better than playing younger, healthier players who might have a more meaningful impact on this team. There should be nothing wrong with replacing an injured, ineffective player. But starters are exempt on this team and many others.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Blog Entries

I appreciate him wanting to play.

However, he really shouldn't have been out there this week. They would have been better going with Art Jones and McKinney.

Hopefully he'll get better this week. He shouldn't practice at all until Friday.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    The man is obviously hurting and still tried to play. I said that he should have been rested early during the game thread, and right after that he applied pressure. But he did nothing during most of the game. The same can be said of Suggs.

I've said the same of Flacco. It is obvious when he is in sync and when he is in a funk. It was obvious early that flacco was in a funk. It seems ineffectiveness is better than playing younger, healthier players who might have a more meaningful impact on this team. There should be nothing wrong with replacing an injured, ineffective player. But starters are exempt on this team and many others.
    Suggs is being held every play. It's becoming quite rediculous. Seeing him get around an offensive lineman only to be dragged down because the OL has the back of his jersey.

Blog Entries

I think Kruger needs to be out there more than JJ.

Let's face it. JJ is a fantastic LB, but Kruger is SO much better at rushing the passer.

If they want attention removed from Suggs they've got to get someone opposite of them who can get in the QB's face.

Kruger and McPhee are those guys right now.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think Kruger needs to be out there more than JJ.

Let's face it. JJ is a fantastic LB, but Kruger is SO much better at rushing the passer.

If they want attention removed from Suggs they've got to get someone opposite of them who can get in the QB's face.

Kruger and McPhee are those guys right now.
    Ngata does not seem 100.
    Were the Seahawks doing alot of cut blocking?

Agree. Kruger has 4.5 sacks and McPhee has 3.0 on very limited playing time.
    Kruger should see more PT.