Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 110111112
Results 1,333 to 1,338 of 1338

Re: Game Thread: Ravens in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    The turnovers didn't help but Flacco was dreadful most of the day missing open guys, overthrowing them and throwing behind them. You can't play a quarter or quarter and a half of good football and think you're going to win.
    His inaccurate throws were matched by drops.

Quote Originally Posted by inexplicable View Post
    I've yet to see anyone on here point out that Seattle played well: decent QB display from Jackson, Lynch was solid, O-line was good, defense was sturdy.

I'm not trying to detract from how bad the Ravens were (we were terrible), but credit needs to go to the Seahawks for playing better than anyone thought they wouldn.
    I thought about that, but tbh, this was different to Jax or Ten.

Ten - we got ambushed and Britt was lighting us up.
    Jac - Their D was lights out.

Fine. Today? Their O's longest drive was what, 56 yards (aside maybe the one at the end)? Jackson did what he had to do, but we had a few busted coverages. No pass rush can make any QB look decent. Lynch did play well.

Their D was serviceable, yes. We didn't try much to run on them though, we also had drops and high throws.

They even tried to implode like twice. Gave tons of penalties.

Turnovers caused by stupidity as opposed to brilliance.

Of course, Seahawks did what they had to do. Well done to them, they were organised. Capitalised on the many mistakes. They're not as bad as 3-6. But we gave this one to them.

3. Re: Game Thread: Ravens in Seattle

I've yet to see anyone on here point out that Seattle played well: decent QB display from Jackson, Lynch was solid, O-line was good, defense was sturdy.

I'm not trying to detract from how bad the Ravens were (we were terrible), but credit needs to go to the Seahawks for playing better than anyone thought they wouldn.
    Read my game thread entries
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    And that was Reed's fault . . . Right.?
    Don't believe I said it was.

Cam (the genius) Cameron should be looking for a real estate agent right now - he's going to need to put it on the market as soon as the season ends.

Flacco will never reach his full potential until they get an offensive coordinator who understands how to utilize him (and the weapons around him).

David Reed should remember his playing time fondly - its the last he's seen for a long long time.

So exactly how many times should we give credit to the other team that everybody else seems to either stomp the crap out of or manages a solid win, but we come out and lay a fat turd against them?

I'm all for giving the opposition credit, but at some point coincidence just doesn't seem applicable any more.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!