Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

No TV for Steelers/Bengals game

This is really absurd!! We get no CBS game at 1:00 pm, and only get the lousy Washington/Miami game on FOX. Then, to add insult to injury, when the Ravens play later today, we have to deal with Dan Dierdorf YET AGAIN!!!

The sky is blue, water is wet ....

Re: No TV for Steelers/Bengals game

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Well the Sky isn't always blue, and water isn't always wet, its liquid form sure.

Soooo....

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yeah Houston, I know "it is what it is" and all that, but this is reminiscent of the Sundays after the Colts left town. Instead of getting a great game like Dallas vs San Francisco, we would have the Redskins shoved down our throats by showing something lame like WAS vs TAMPA. It's even worse now though, knowing that an important divisional game won't get televised here in Baltimore.

The NFL really needs to revamp it's territorial policies in regards to the televised games.

I hear ya, Beer.

It's the same here as well. If the Texans are not playing, we get the Cowgirls shoved down our collective throats.

Sunday Ticket is a wonderful thing!

I'll never get used to the BS NFL tv policy.

They want people to watch the games, show a game we even remotely care about. I'll be doing yard work, Skins v Miami, no thanks.

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear.

Sunday Ticket is an awesome investment. Another option is to head to a local watering hole or buffalo wildwings.

NOT DIERDORK!!!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

There's always watching the games online, if you know the right places to look...

Is the Bengals Steelers game being shown in DC on CBS? If so, I can try to get the OTA signals.

The market in MD is garbage.

Somehow, the league has determined that basically all of MD is still partly the Redskins market...we get their games basically no matter what...just like the Ravens.

But the league has determined that MD south of AA and Howard counties are NOT part of the Ravens market, and the Ravens are not always shown in counties like PG, Montgomery, Fredrick, and Charles counties despite the Ravens being the team that's name represents a city actually in MD.

I don't have a problem with the Ravens not being on TV there, but if they are going to do that, it's not right to have Redskins games on up here. Really, I don't know of ANY Redskin fans up here anymore, and I'd imagine their Ratings stink up here...don't know why they continue to market that team up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Sorry to hear.

Sunday Ticket is an awesome investment. Another option is to head to a local watering hole or buffalo wildwings.

NOT DIERDORK!!!
    Sunday Ticket is the best. Also, if your kids have PS3 you can watch Sunday Ticket there too.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Is the Bengals Steelers game being shown in DC on CBS? If so, I can try to get the OTA signals.
    No, it looks like DC Ravens fans are in the same boat this week as Baltimore. Getting Skins/Dolphins at 1.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk10.html