Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Seattle Tomorrow

Isn't the Seahawks best corner out with an injury? Marcus Trufant didn't play last week I believe.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Jackson has 6 td's. to 9 int's.
    Flacco has 9 td's. to 6 int's.
    I say jackson's int's will go up this weekend.
    Hauschka has 42 pnts.
    Cundiff has 80 pnts.
    Here's more comparison.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametra...111113_BAL@SEA
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Blog Entries

Just read a pretty detailed overview of the Seachickens. They've been decent at stopping the run but haven't been able to create pressure without blitzing and the corners are a little suspect. I didn't see Trufant on the injury report this week but they should test him if he plays.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I was nervous for the Titans game because of the Steeler hangover, because it was their home openner which always stirs emotion and because I thought the Titans were better than we were giving them credit for. I thought jacksonville would provide a fight but we would pull away. Wrong!!
    As for the Seahawks, we have another Steeler hangover week, and a 6 hour plane ride, but I think we learn from it and win 27 to 13.

I had a (weird) dream last night but we were playing the Seahawks and it was 21 - 3 Ravens at halftime.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think the Ravens will demolish them. This is clearly a different team since halftime of the Arizona game.

Blog Entries

No possible reason the Ravens should not win this game. There was also no possible reason the Ravens should have lost against the Jags. Road games in the NFL are never easy but top teams need to overcome.

Looks like Seattle may have caught the penalty bug recently. The Ravens should avoid costly mistakes (TO and penalties) and play hard D; force Jackson to make some mistakes.

I would also like to see Rice figure prominently in the offense, preferably on the ground.

If Joe has a good game we win, if not we lose. Simple as that.

I think the Ravens win convincing. I think they learned their lesson after week 1 falling to the Titans. Harbs said it best in the locker after the Steeler game. They're prove how big the Pittsburgh win is by what they do next week.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Ravens had better not have a letdown.

I stayed at home from a flag football game to watch us play Jacksonville. I was told we would still have enough people, but someone else didn't show up and we played with a man down and lost. That dropped us to 3-2, and ruined our playoff seeding. We still got in but we just lost by 6 to the top seed because we had to play them as the last seed. ALL BECAUSE OF THE JACKSONVILLE GAME I MISSED JUST TO WATCH US EFFING LOSE.

... So we need to win tomorrow :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ibravenfan View Post
    Jackson has 6 td's. to 9 int's.
    Flacco has 9 td's. to 6 int's.
    I say jackson's int's will go up this weekend.
    Hauschka has 42 pnts.
    Cundiff has 80 pnts.
    Here's more comparison.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametra...111113_BAL@SEA
    Looks good for us so long as their damn heads don't get too large and pointy. ;)

I like how Seattle gives up (23) about as many points as we score (26), and they score (15) about as many as we give up (16).
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenousD View Post
    Same three games all the analysts picked us to win. I don't know what it is but it seems when we are unanimously chosen to win a game, we always lose. I understand we won against AZ, but c'mon, it really shouldn't of been what it was.
    I think the AZ game was a blessing in disguise. Yes, many of us thought it would be a blow-out, but being down 24 - 6 at halftime lit a fire under the Ravens...AND kind of forced Cam to rethink how Joe runs the offense. IMO the success in the 2nd half gave the Ravens confidence going into Pittsburgh. Tomorrow I expect a more talented, not taking anything for granted, Ravens squad to beat the Seahawks something like 24 - 10... Bc