Results 1 to 15 of 21
11-10-2011, 01:24 AM #1
Pick 5 Against The Spread - Week 10
Pick 5 against the spread. You may pick any number of games, but you must have picked a total of 80 games by the end of the season. This is an average of 5 games per week, with one week off, if desired.
Ties are recorded as such and the winner at the end of the season is determined by best winning percentage.
Any questions should be posted in a different thread.
Please turn off signatures in your post when making your picks.
- At San Diego -7 Oakland (*** Thursday night)
- Pittsburgh -3 At Cincinnati
- At Kansas City -3 Denver
- Jacksonville -3 At Indianapolis
- At Dallas -5.5 Buffalo
- Houston -3 At Tampa Bay
- At Carolina -3.5 Tennessee
- At Miami -3.5 Washington
- At Atlanta PK New Orleans
- At Chicago -2.5 Detroit
- At Cleveland -2.5 St. Louis
- At Philadelphia -14 Arizona
- Baltimore -6.5 At Seattle
- At San Francisco -3.5 NY Giants
- At NY Jets -1.5 New England
- At Green Bay -13.5 Minnesota