1. is it me, or is anyone else worried

about this Steve McNair trial being extended until July?? I just can't see the trial being put off until then if they are going to find him not guilty...JMHO They're looking for more ways of convicting him I'm sure...:grbac:

Re: is it me, or is anyone else worried

I'm no expert on the legal system but I know stuff is constantly being put off, delayed, tabled, stet-docketed, etc. maybe this is a play to give the guys more time to negotiate ("drop the charges on Steve and we'll sign a plea agreement and provide four end-zone tickets to the Bengals game.").
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

not worried about it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    They're looking for more ways of convicting him I'm sure...:grbac:
    While I suspect this part may be true, let me reassure you this way.

The case against McNair is circling the drain. It was most of the way flushed when somebody without anything better to do wanted to see if the case was, in fact, crap. But the fact that it was in the toilet, circling the drain, says to me the case is what it appears to be, and will eventually end up getting flushed after all.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.