Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: So no Cam Cameron Love?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    It is what it is. Does one good game make up for five bad ones? It does this morning I guess.
    I hate your "never be happy" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I hate your "never be happy" attitude.
    It keeps me warm at night.

I don't think Cam did anything spectacular. Once we got a lead, he went in a shell and played not to lose. As a result we needed a last second TD to come back. When he should have ran,1st and goal, he passed.

Cam was why we almost lost the damn thing. The run game was obviously not working yet he kept going to the well and putting us in 3rd and 8 all night. The series on the goal line early was also terrible. This game could have been put away early but for Cam. He's still a big problem.

Please don't forget that if Torrey doesn't hold we might have another touchdown. And tons of big dropped passes on the receivers. I thought Cam really was solid.

Cam-Cam called a good game last night. I would say that even if we had lost. The limitations of our offense were in execution by the players. That's not always the case, but last night it was. Overall the offensive unit did a decent job (and Joe was excellent) but the errors that did happen were generally not Cam's fault last night.

Running on 2nd and 9 when it was clear we couldn't run and Joe was "on" was Cam's fault. There was nothing special about Cam last night. Penalties and dropped balls are a separate issue from the playcalling and it was nothing to write home about.

Cam seemed to have gone with simple instead of tricky in this game. I will give him a lot of credit for the much improved pass protection in a hostile environment as well as I think only one false start on offense.

IMO, the pass protection and false starts were the biggest plagues on the offense over any sort of play called in the past. I still don't like passing three times in a row when they have the lead and have Ray Rice on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    lol i think its well documented... Nothing pisses me off more than, know it all fans. and arm chair coordinators. Sitting in their lazy boys, with a pot belly, yelling at the TV, and thinking they could be NFL play callers.

Next to overly flamboyant people... I think that's the 2nd thing on my list that annoys the hell outta me.
    Yeah, I especially love the poster here (rharris or something) that feels that Cam has a lot to learn from him. LOL. Backseat driving, Monday morning quarterbacking, hindsight is 20/20, glass half empty dude... Uh, sorry about that. Had to vent. :happyanim

Great job Cam! Our offense is getting in gear with a lot of new pieces.

And to the original poster: THANK YOU for this thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    He calls a good game, and i'm waiting to see if a thread goes up, or if there is even a mention of him on any thread. and Nothing nada zilch.

Just goes to show you're damned if you don't.. You're damned if you do. I for one am a Cam Cameron fan. When the PLAYERS execute the plays called suddenly Cameron looks like the greatest coordinator ever.

Here's an early morning shot to Cam. It all starts with the players. They have to execute.

Bad execution is what has plagued this young offense. Cam Cameron has proven he can be a legit Coordinator in this league. We're young, we will only get better.

Haters will hate, bitches will bitch. Keep up the good work Cam, you're team has your back. They just have to execute for you.

And please relax with the west coast bull crap!! All you arm chair coordinators out there need to drink another beer and relax. You wouldn't know where to start in calling a game in the NFL. You're as knowledgeable as a monkey with a playbook. STFU, and enjoy the game.
    Cam did call a good game, but you act as if you've never complained, criticized, or offered your own suggestions or ideas of how you think the team could improve.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

The funny thing is that if we had lost, all the Cam complaining would be here as usual. Now suddenly Cam is a wizard because Flacco saved the bacon.

I'll give Cam credit. He finally called a good game. The Ravens always felt like they were in control, even when they were behind in the 4th. Great game.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller