Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Harbs: "Congrats to all the fans in Baltimore who jumped out of their seats"

I gotta be honest. I did a very quiet happy dance. :ww:
    I had already gotten a warning from the wife about making too much noise and waking the kids and a minute before I had yelled something like "F**K YOU Torrey Smith you stone handed piece of S**t!" loud enough to wake the neighborhood.

Blog Entries

Re: Harbs: "Congrats to all the fans in Baltimore who jumped out of their seats"

I just felt so proud for Joe, who (win or lose) played a great game despite a lot of dropped passes. I felt the same for Cam who gets bashed by the fans no matter what. And for Torrey for such a wild swing in that game.

AND it took me over 2 hours to go to sleep. What an ending!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

When the Smith TD happened I jumped up and yelled so loud the entire condo complex heard me. It was like I took an instant 5 HR Energy. It was so hard to calm down last night and sleep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Harbaugh's presser was great. I loved the Teddy Roosevelt quote. Not just the first few words, he quoted damn near the whole thing.
    loved his energy and passion. The quote was just icing on the cake.
    -JAB

I get too worked up when the Ravens lose so I had the tv off and just kept an eye on the NFL.com game status. I did turn it back on just at the end as they came back to win it.

I'm so conditioned to having defeat snatched from the jaws of victory I keep checking to see if they still won, or if the league called to negate the victory, in the name of keeping the Steeler Nation happy...

I woke my newborn son on Sugg's pick. Caught it from the Mrs. for that.

I nearly tore my ACL jumping off the recliner on the TD pass. I just kept saying Oh my god, Oh my god.

My phone starting blowing up with calls from all my family in Baltimore.

And then I silently apologized to Torrey Smith for his first drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just felt so proud for Joe, who (win or lose) played a great game despite a lot of dropped passes. I felt the same for Cam who gets bashed by the fans no matter what. And for Torrey for such a wild swing in that game.

AND it took me over 2 hours to go to sleep. What an ending!
    The first thing I told my wife, after yelling "F yea!," was how happy I was for Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    My only thought was how the hell do they expect me to get to sleep now and get up in 5 hours to go to work?!
    Yep. Couldn't fall asleep until at least 1:30 or so. Which was 2:30 in my biological clock. Then had to get up early to pen the report card. Beat right now for sure.