Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Steelers uni's for Sunday night

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    Oh, oh, it's the spelling police.
    Just takin' up for my boy RB2003. :read

Ok, stand down everyone. :)

A friendly reminder though. We are above petty insulting and stooping to the low of the trash-talking opposition fans. Yes Ravenboy2003, that includes you too. Let's all come down a notch and enjoy the night.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Ok, stand down everyone. :)

A friendly reminder though. We are above petty insulting and stooping to the low of the trash-talking opposition fans. Yes Ravenboy2003, that includes you too. Let's all come down a notch and enjoy the night.
    I plan on it! I'm headed down to Atlanta for business. Leaving early enough this afternoon that I don't miss the game. Hooking up with Ravens Roost of the South to watch the game at their usual watering hole/viewing spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Hooking up with Ravens Roost of the South to watch the game at their usual watering hole/viewing spot.
    Where is this? I frequently head South.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I plan on it! I'm headed down to Atlanta for business. Leaving early enough this afternoon that I don't miss the game. Hooking up with Ravens Roost of the South to watch the game at their usual watering hole/viewing spot.
    I'm impressed they have Roosts that far down South. Enjoy Atlanta, don't know why anyone would come back to Maryland after being in a nice state for a change.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Where is this? I frequently head South.
    They are based in Atlanta and they meet at the Hudson Grille in midtown Atlanta on game days.

I work in Atlanta 10-12 days a month.. have done so for the last 6 years, so I have learned where to watch games and of course where NOT to wear games since Steeler "fans" are everywhere you go.