Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OT - Update on RavenScallywag

God bless you and your family, Scallywag. We're keeping y'all in our prayers.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

RavensScallywag,

I am no doctor but my mother survived colon cancer about 11-12 years ago. She had surgery first, then followup chemotherapy. I am convinced that the chemotherapy saved her life. The oncologist used the very latest chemo drug available out there (confirmed myself using internet searches at legitimate medical websites). The best of luck to you and your loved one.

CC

There are plenty of Marathons in the spring, if you start training now......

Great news scallywag! god bless you and your family!

Blog Entries

That is just great to hear. Keep doing everything that you do because it's working. I wish long and healthy lives to your whole family

Thumbs up to you and yours.

Blog Entries

You've run it twice in practice? That is great.... means that you are not just shooting to finish the real deal, but to actually come in ahead of a bunch of people.

How much weight have you lost doing this? Just curious because I saw your picture when you first posted and I checked your site.... gotta have made some difference yes?

My thoughts are with you.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Wonderful news Scally, God bless your family... Bc

Great news Scallywag! Prayers do help!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

i've actually run it more than twice....i did it once back in June, again in August, and then both of my last "practice runs". Noticed improvement in my times with each one.

I'm not fully running it still. I end up taking walking breaks of 1 min at a time 3 or 4 times during it, but I'm able to complete 5K in 34 mins, with all but 4 of those mins being running. I end up being the photographer more, but have been told you can see it in my face, the weight loss. I've noticed a slight change in pant size, though not as much as I was hoping yet. I started at 260 in April of this year, and am now hovering at 203 just 7 months later.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!