Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Cheese & Crackers Anyone???

To go with all the whine on this message board? Look, I was mad as anything too after Monday night's debacle, but all this whining and complaining isn't going to help or solve anything. Let's move on to Arizona , let the year play out and stop this unnecessary ranting until we lose again. I do love Baltimore's love for the game and our "constructive" criticism, but all this crap postings is a nuisance. This is getting to be a site that I am beginning to ignore :o

Re: Cheese & Crackers Anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    This is getting to be a site that I am beginning to ignore :o
    Indeed. The quality has certainly been stampeded by quantity as of late.

Blog Entries

Sorry guys its hard to feel better after seeing Blaine Gabbert and 1-5 jags beat us, just not happy about this at all

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    This is getting to be a site that I am beginning to ignore :o
    I already started.

With each passing day, this place is turning into sunspot more and more.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

I can't understand people not allowing others to vent their well placed frustration. If one is so intent on ignoring a thread or post, or the site, then by all means do so. To stop in and voice your disdain or meager attempt to ignore isn't ignoring it. Nor does it make it go away.

I do however applaud the attempt to focus on the Cardinals. Sure we can debate Cam, Joe, & Harbaugh and the rest of the team till the cows come home. But there is a game coming up Sunday and it is Wednesday, Cardinal week. The Jags are a memory and it is time to get behind the team as best we can and see if they have some bounce back left in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I do however applaud the attempt to focus on the Cardinals. Sure we can debate Cam, Joe, & Harbaugh and the rest of the team till the cows come home. But there is a game coming up Sunday and it is Wednesday, Cardinal week. The Jags are a memory and it is time to get behind the team as best we can and see if they have some bounce back left in them.

Blog Entries

I expect this team to go 10 - 6 and they're doing pretty well. They're not going to win every game so I'm already over it. Nothing would make me happier than a home game at 1PM on Sunday

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I expect this team to go 10 - 6 and they're doing pretty well. They're not going to win every game so I'm already over it. Nothing would make me happier than a home game at 1PM on Sunday
    This is where I am.

As far as the message board goes, I know my own experience this week was seriously affected by a couple posters who turned out to be troll fans of another team.

edit: I *hope* the Mods will merge (again) all the Flacco threads, so the Stupid can all be gathered in one place. By my count there are five separate ones in the top dozen or so.
    Last edited by festivus; 10-26-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

9. Re: Cheese & Crackers Anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Based on personnel alone, Jax shouldn't have been within 2 touchdowns of the Ravens. The offense is a train wreck right now, when really it shouldn't be w/ the personnel it has.

So, I disagree w/ you when you say they're doing well. They should be 6-0 based on talent, but they're not and they have holes that Cam & Co. shine light on instead of hiding.

This team and in particular the offense is going nowhere fast.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    edit: I *hope* the Mods will merge (again) all the Flacco threads, so the Stupid can all be gathered in one place. By my count there are five separate ones in the top dozen or so.
    I'm checking into this. Inevitably though we'll do that, and then we'll get PM's from people that we're being too hard. :)

Has anyone considered making a "Fire [insert name here]" separate forum? Kinda like the "The Smackatorium" but with more sadness?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Based on personnel alone, Jax shouldn't have been within 2 touchdowns of the Ravens. The offense is a train wreck right now, when really it shouldn't be w/ the personnel it has.

So, I disagree w/ you when you say they're doing well. They should be 6-0 based on talent, but they're not and they have holes that Cam & Co. shine light on instead of hiding.

This team and in particular the offense is going nowhere fast.
    They held Pitt scoreless in the 2nd half and only lost by 4 in Pittsburgh. There is just not that much separation between teams in this league; major injuries aside.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!