Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROLE PLAY: You are Ozzie Smith and Steve Bisciotti

you call Joe, John, and Cam in your office. What do you say to them?

Here what i would say........."Joe you are the man, your not going to get cut or bench do not be afraid to take control of the offense and start calling plays where you feel most comfortable"

....................................... "Cam. Dammit. I told you last year you was on the hot seat this year, so why you still calling the same plays and treating vonta leach like leron McClain?
    ......................................."John i love your ethusiam, you are a great motivator but your decision making is a bit perplexing sometimes especially end of game situations. Last year in houston you let the defense burn out without calling a timeout in last 5mins of 4th quarter, this year your going for onside kicks with over 2mins left on the clock down by 2 points. I know cam is your guy but im going to give you one more chance at picking an offensive coordinator because cam is not working for us. This new guy dont work then your going to be out of work"
    Last edited by mommathurgoesthatman; 10-25-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Re: ROLE PLAY: You are Ozzie Smith and Steve Bisciotti

How can we role play if we don't know whether Joe just doesn't get it or Cam is too controlling? We will know more when next fall rolls around. If both Joe and Cam are still with the Ravens, then I will be shocked.

Yeah, he's gotta drag John and Chuck into his office too for having a player get himself ejected from the game last night.

Fire them all!!!!

Scrap this idiot playoff team and start from scratch!!!
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

5. Re: ROLE PLAY: You are Ozzie Smith and Steve Bisciotti

Why is The Wizard (Ozzie Smith) at The Castle talking about the Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by mommathurgoesthatman View Post
    you call Joe, John, and Cam in your office. What do you say to them?

Here what i would say........."Joe you are the man, your not going to get cut or bench do not be afraid to take control of the offense and start calling plays where you feel most comfortable"

....................................... "Cam. Dammit. I told you last year you was on the hot seat this year, so why you still calling the same plays and treating vonta leach like leron McClain?
    ......................................."John i love your ethusiam, you are a great motivator but your decision making is a bit perplexing sometimes especially end of game situations. Last year in houston you let the defense burn out without calling a timeout in last 5mins of 4th quarter, this year your going for onside kicks with over 2mins left on the clock down by 2 points. I know cam is your guy but im going to give you one more chance at picking an offensive coordinator because cam is not working for us. This new guy dont work then your going to be out of work"
    I tell all 3 of them to watch tapes of me playing shortstop and that will help Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    That's what I was wondering. I mean, I enjoyed his backflips and all during his playing days as shortstop for the St. Louis Cardinals, but I don't think he could help the Ravens much. Ozzie Newsome, on the other hand...

Of course, maybe Ozzie Smith could have a talk with Tony LaRussa after that horrible performance in last night's World Series game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    How can we role play if we don't know whether Joe just doesn't get it or Cam is too controlling? We will know more when next fall rolls around. If both Joe and Cam are still with the Ravens, then I will be shocked.
    Joe will be here for at least another 5 years.

Cam will not.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    LMAFO. Late night last night. I just now caught that. Im a st. loius cardinals fan so my mind is a lil off right now.

Man, if you're both a Ravens and a (baseball) Cards fan, this sure ain't a good day for you...

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Joe will be here for at least another 5 years.

Cam will not.

If he chokes against the Steelers on November 6th and the Ravens lose he won't be cut but they aren't exactly going to feel confident about giving him a contract extension. Joe and Cam have to do a lot to make the nightmare from last night go away and I'm pretty sure they won't be able to unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    Fire them all!!!!

Scrap this idiot playoff team and start from scratch!!!

Dan I love that you are hanging in there and supporting Joe (you're better than me) but I can't anymore. He would have to play the game of his life against the Steelers on Nov. 6th to make me feel very foolish for giving up on him, he won't prove me wrong.