Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Is this Harbaugh's best Ravens team?

I don't think it's even a question that needs to be asked. Much better than the past two years, and better than the 2008 team...though I think the 2008 team was better talent-wise.

I think it is overall better than the previous squads Harbs has had. The offense seems to have a big upside with it's big play ability as the season wears on and the defense looks to be the best we have seen since at least the 2006 squad maybe 2001. The 2000 defense we will more than likely never see anything that approaches that level simply because of the rules changes and emphasis on disallowing the big nasty hits that the 2000 team was allowed.

I think this is the best Ravens team ever, so yes. It is his best.

Teams can lose on any given Sunday, of course, so I'm not making any guesses about what the future holds.

This team's offense will not put up 40 on anybody. But it *can* put up 25 on *anybody*, because there is so much flexibility built into how it can attack.

And the defense is really, really good.

The one thing this team might be missing is a CB who can hang with the superfreak WRs out there, but who knows, maybe Jimmy Smith is that guy.

Anyway. Yes.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Of course it is! its the third best Ravens team of all time behind the Super Bowl team and the 13-3 team.