Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sunday's TV Games

Looks like we'll be getting:

1:00 Washington @ Carolina
    4:00 Green Bay @ Minnesota
    4:00 Pissburgh @ Arizona

Not much.

To make matters worse, I see that idiot Dan Dierdorf is doing the Pissburgh-AZ game. For God's sake, that's 4 straight weeks we've had to endure his crap!! Rest assured, Dierdorf will be lavishing praise about the great Big Hen throughout the entire game. Why he's still allowed to do these games is beyond me. He's pretty much universally hated, except in the city of inbred love of course. Do a Google search on "Dan Dierdorf Sucks" and see how many links come up.

Looks like another week of watching football with the mute button on.

Re: Sunday's TV Games

Ah Dan, Flacco scrambled successfully early against Houston and it wasn't just a great play, it was Roethlesberger-esque

High praise indeed

He managed to work Big Ben in the commentary later on also

But at least he wasn't as bad as when he did the Texans-Steelers game, beyond awful
    There was me thinking commentators for national broadcasts were supposed to be unbiased

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

To make matters worse, I see that idiot Dan Dierdorf is doing the Pissburgh-AZ game. For God's sake, that's 4 straight weeks we've had to endure his crap!!
    Fuck!!!

I hate listening to that idiot.

One of the pluses of having season tickets is not having to listen to this moron when he's doing our home games.

Here's to hoping Arizona can make it difficult for Dierdorf to swallow and chug Ben & Troys juice.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Bengals on a bye

Onto our other division opponent
    Seahawks V Browns

Tough one to call, Seahawks are a different team on the road but Browns have no running game and even then Seahawks are good against the run

McCoy to throw forty plus times

Not sure how to call it

Blog Entries

Is the 1pm CBS game blacked out?

I see on the 506, they combine the CBS games into one map, any idea why they did that this week?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Sunday Ticket!

I could not endure another day of Dierdork

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Dan calls a good game and knows the NFL in and out. He respects the Steelers because they have earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Is the 1pm CBS game blacked out?

I see on the 506, they combine the CBS games into one map, any idea why they did that this week?
    Makes sense if the site owner got lazy: only one CBS game per market, so they can be combined. It used to be clearer with two maps per network.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

This is why i love sunday ticket :)

Blog Entries

I guess I just need to pay attention more. Always thought CBS carried two games regardless. I see now paid programming up to 4pm.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    This is why i love sunday ticket :)
    Love the Sunday ticket. Have had it since the beginning as living in Tampa the games are limited.

If Sunday ticket were offered on a pay-per-view basis, I would get it. But attending 10 - 12 games each season, and watching Ravens games at home parties the other games, my need for Sunday ticket would be limited to those days when the 2nd game offered by the networks didn't provide any interest, or the Ravens were playing a night game.

I watched the NFL Red Zone at the stadium last week and was pretty impressed. I'll have to check out if that can be added to Verizon FiOS without costing an arm + leg. That's a better option for fans like me, who couldn't get Sunday Ticket anyway since it's currently a Direct TV monopoly.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).