Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Heap Injures Ankle: Questionable For Sunday

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I just assume sit Heap down tommorrow and let him rest what ever the hell he's done to himself.

As beat up as the Browns are, I'd like to think we can afford to go against them with one less piece of equipment then the norm and still win if not kick their ass.

If we can't, then I'd have to say we're more of pretenders rather then contenders at this point.

One freakin' guy missing against a team in the shape they're in should not make a huge difference in the game outcome.

In the scope of the whole picture, we need Heap for much more stronger teams such as San Diego the following week.

Got the feeling we're gonna be running the ball until the cows come home tommorrow anyway.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Channel 2 says Heap's a gametime decision.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

We can win this game soundly with or without Heap. If he's injured in the slightest sit him. Wilcox is no Heap but he is no slouch either.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

I'd be surprised if Heap played tomorrow. Just play it safe, rest him, and have him ready to go next week, vs SD.

ankle injury incurred while stretching at home.
    Huh??

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Just found this out.

I say sit him out this game and let him rehab the ankle. Plus, Wilcox is my fantasy TE this week since Gonzalez has a bye.

I am kind of curious how he hurt his ankle stretching though?

Put me the "better safe, sit him" camp
    The bigger test is the Chargers and the stains should be a walk

I agree. Since they're going to pull a couple of lucky Cleveland fans out of the stands today to play in the secondary for the Browns today, there is no sense in risking yet another ankle injury that could keep Heap out more than he has to be. Let Quinn get some PT and see how he does.

Ugh.

Cmon Todd.

If the ankle was just tweaked a bit, then sack up and play. I agree that if it's something more serious that we should sit him but Im getting a bit tired of always seeing Heap on the injury report.

PP

I agree with those who'd rather sit Heap today than risk injury and not have him for San Diego. The Ravens will probably run, run and run some more against the Clowns. McNair does have other targets he can throw to.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello