Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: shut up guys..

Blog Entries

Re: shut up guys..

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Because you were 5 years old when the actually best Ravens team ever to take the field, took the field.

- C -
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

LOL, get it all out now folks. This thread isn't going to last much longer. Just saying.

Come on mods...close this shit. This is not english class it is a place to have conversation about our team. This is WAY off topic. Follow the rules. BTW, if you don't like this post give me some demerits.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

This board prides itself as being the premier board for the more discriminating Ravens fan.

Speaking in text speak, poor grammar, bad spelling does not fit that mold.

If that makes us quasi-English teachers, so be it and with pride.

We're not going to compromise standards. That's the stuff of the Sun Boards.
    I hope this doesn't come out wrong, but after reading this, I kinda love you....thank you.
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Because you were 5 years old when the actually best Ravens team ever to take the field, took the field.

- C -
    BA-Zing!
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

If I were to take a stab at pretending that the OP's message is legit, I'd have to ask--

"THE BOTTOM LINE IS. WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM. THIS IS THE BEST RAVENS TEAM TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. IM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING RAY RICE IS OUR ONLY OFFENSIVE WEAPON. LOOK AT T SMITH, BOLDIN. DICKSON, AND PITTA MAKING NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND CONTEND FOR IT, FOR MANY YEARS TO COME."

-What do you see as an "elite' team? I'm unimpressed with superlatives for which there are no real quantitative measurments other than A LOUD OPINION!!!!! I've watched most of the Ravens games this season, and, as big a fan as I am, I'm not sure I see them as what I would call "elite" or "the best" Ravens team, at least not at this point.

-Ray Rice is "THE ONLY" offensive weapon on the Ravens? Who on this board has been saying this? Or are you referring to the guys yakking at lockers during class changes?

-T Smith, Boldin.[sic on the period in the middle of the sentence], Dickson, and Pita have all certainly contributed well to the team's success so far, but I assume their parents made their names for them.

-I we win the Super Bowl this year and THEN contend for it, isn't that putting the cart before the horse? I commend your enthusiasm, and actually tend to think the Ravens just may end up doing that, but they also have a bunch of warts that may also screw up that scenario. AQs far as contending for years to come, this may be more insightful than you realize. IIRC, many (most?) teams that make the playoffs one year are not a shoo-in for the ensuing season. The Ravens, at least under Harbaugh, have been invited to the prelims, if not the Big Dance. IMHO, the team needs to take a big step, win the AFC Championship and actually GET TO the Super Bowl if you want to continually refer to them as "elite".

Of course, this all assumes the OP's posts are legit....;)

Haha, believe it or not I'm only 16 too guys. I try to use correct spelling and grammar and not get over-enthusiastic or too 'doom and gloomish' with my opinions so people can actually take me seriously.
    90% of the game is half mental

Posters should be required to pass literacy tests.

Blog Entries

me are the olldist fart om da bord.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

AF--
    Ahhh, I think there are some oldsters on here, mon ami! Who was the USA Prez when you were born? ;)

The Ravens are right were they should be among most power rankings. 3 rd place is perfect. Now, not to bust anyones enthusiastic bubble but, the real bottom line is Greenbay are the Champions until someone takes it away from them. And at 6-0, they have a pretty strong case.
    Now, I will just go STFU.
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    AF--
    Ahhh, I think there are some oldsters on here, mon ami! Who was the USA Prez when you were born? ;)
    Mods, can we play this game real quick before this thread gets the boot?! Please?!

Reagan.