Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
u guys keep saying 'omg well this team scares me.. they have a good this and a good that.' STFU. THE BOTTOM LINE IS. WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM. THIS IS THE BEST RAVENS TEAM TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. IM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING RAY RICE IS OUR ONLY OFFENSIVE WEAPON. LOOK AT T SMITH, BOLDIN. DICKSON, AND PITTA MAKING NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND CONTEND FOR IT, FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. RAVENNN NATIOON WILL NOT BE DENIED :happyanim
I've never understood the mentality of fans using the term "we" when referring to a team that they don't play for and are not involved with the outcome of any games. If you meant the Ravens have a good team, then yes, you're correct that THEY do.
Another thing, you don't particularly have the right to tell any fans on a message board to shut up. They are free to post whatever opinions they choose, and discuss actual football topics.
In the meantime, I'm glad that you're banking on Super Bowl or bust for the Ravens, but don't be disappointed if they fall short. The season will play out as it will, and either way it should be a good show.