Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: shut up guys..

Re: shut up guys..

Welcome to the board. Now, use your head along with your heart. Look forward to reading your future posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
    u guys keep saying 'omg well this team scares me.. they have a good this and a good that.' STFU. THE BOTTOM LINE IS. WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM. THIS IS THE BEST RAVENS TEAM TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. IM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING RAY RICE IS OUR ONLY OFFENSIVE WEAPON. LOOK AT T SMITH, BOLDIN. DICKSON, AND PITTA MAKING NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND CONTEND FOR IT, FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. RAVENNN NATIOON WILL NOT BE DENIED :happyanim
    I've never understood the mentality of fans using the term "we" when referring to a team that they don't play for and are not involved with the outcome of any games. If you meant the Ravens have a good team, then yes, you're correct that THEY do.
    Another thing, you don't particularly have the right to tell any fans on a message board to shut up. They are free to post whatever opinions they choose, and discuss actual football topics.
    In the meantime, I'm glad that you're banking on Super Bowl or bust for the Ravens, but don't be disappointed if they fall short. The season will play out as it will, and either way it should be a good show.

Blog Entries

Ricky Proehl

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    AF--
    Ahhh, I think there are some oldsters on here, mon ami! Who was the USA Prez when you were born? ;)

Harry Boom Boom Truman.

I was one of the first baby boomers, man and I have the retirement papers to prove it-lol.

Are u reitired yet? I've been retired for 6 years.

I ran into an old classmate in the gym and he said did you know most of our classmates are dead?

I said no, a lot? What from.

He said the war, drugs, cigs, sex, alcohol and not necessarily in that order.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-19-2011 at 10:29 PM.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

AF--
    Truman, aussi, mon ami! ;) I don't know if mdcrab made it over here (from SunSpot), but I think he may one up both of us! :D

G&F--
    You're such a youngster! :D

6. Re: shut up guys..

JFK:grbac: but he died a few months after I was born

Quote Originally Posted by mommathurgoesthatman View Post
    2000 ravens have to be the best right? superbowl.
    The best team doesn't always win the superbowl!!!!! Colts vs the Jets n the GIants vs the Pats even the pats over the Rams proves that's. How many times the Wildcard has won a SB? Raiders, Ravens n the steelers off the top of my head
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by palukaravenr View Post
    I've never understood the mentality of fans using the term "we" when referring to a team that they don't play for and are not involved with the outcome of any games. If you meant the Ravens have a good team, then yes, you're correct that THEY do.
    Another thing, you don't particularly have the right to tell any fans on a message board to shut up. They are free to post whatever opinions they choose, and discuss actual football topics.
    In the meantime, I'm glad that you're banking on Super Bowl or bust for the Ravens, but don't be disappointed if they fall short. The season will play out as it will, and either way it should be a good show.
    I use the term 'We' bc I was born n raised in Baltimore. I feel as thought fans have a right to say that if they support a certain team. In some cities the fans do play a part in the outcome by crowd noise which causes false starts(12th Man). We as Ravens fans are lucky as Hines Wards stated "the lion dens is the hardest place for us to play". Do we suit up and play? No we don't but I think as fan we have the right to feel as though we are a part of the team we support especially season ticket owners. Oh, who own the Packers?
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

AF--
    Ahhh, I think there are some oldsters on here, mon ami! Who was the USA Prez when you were born? ;)
    Believe it or not, JFK.
    "Well, I'd rather live with the hound dogs, for the rest of my natural-born life." Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Blog Entries

AF--
    Truman, aussi, mon ami! ;) I don't know if mdcrab made it over here (from SunSpot), but I think he may one up both of us! :D

G&F--
    You're such a youngster! :D
    OK, man but I was there when Unitas threw his first pass. Don't remember
    it but I was there. I remember Packers coming in before Lombardi and
    I remember Dixie - a real Colt, riding around the stadium after a score.

It drove the crowd nuts as well as the opponents. It demoralized them with all the TDs Unitas threw.

LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
    u guys keep saying 'omg well this team scares me.. they have a good this and a good that.' STFU. THE BOTTOM LINE IS. WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM. THIS IS THE BEST RAVENS TEAM TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. IM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING RAY RICE IS OUR ONLY OFFENSIVE WEAPON. LOOK AT T SMITH, BOLDIN. DICKSON, AND PITTA MAKING NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND CONTEND FOR IT, FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. RAVENNN NATIOON WILL NOT BE DENIED :happyanim
    No, that post won't make you any friends, kid. Also, lose the caps. Why are you shouting at us? One point you have there, about people saying that Ray Rice is our only offensive weapon really makes me mad as well, but that was Dan Dierdorf saying that all through the game, not us on this board. You can make your points without attacking people. We have different opinions, but we're all on the same side here.

Blog Entries

I don't see why everyone is making a big deal about him being 16. Age does usually correlate with wisdom, but that doesn't mean causation. Age comes with wrinkles and soreness and perks. Wisdom comes with personal evolvement and understanding and a bunch of other things. I've met too many dumb thirty year olds to count.