Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Random moments from games that stick out in your mind

2001 AFC Championship against the Raiders - closing minutes of the game, Qadry Ismail walking next to Charles Woodson. He says something to Woodson and laughs. Woodson gives a fake laugh then shoves him down to the ground, drawing a flag. It was hilarious because he was obviously about getting ready to end his season. I wish i could find video of it since i only saw it that one time

1999???
    - Patrick Johnson catches a TD pass over a falling Ray Buchanon of the Falcons, then stands over him and does the dirty bird dance. Buchannon gets up and body slames him
    another one i cant find video of

Re: Random moments from games that stick out in your mind

2006 Week 10 at Tennessee - The blocked FG by Trevor Pryce. It was McNair's return to Tennessee and the Ravens were looking like a sure playoff team that year. Vince Young was making crazy plays all game long and it came down to a FG to win it. The stadium was FILLED with Ravens fans and we all went crazy at the blocked FG. Trevor Pryce was looking like a free agent bust, but I went home thinking he had earned his entire contract.

I still say Corey Dillon yelling at Bruce Coslet, throwing his helmet down and refusing to go back into a game here in 2000 was the greatest in-game moment I can remember. At least from an in-person perpective.

Dillon had just been drilled on about 6 or 7 consecutive running plays. I think his line at the time he QUIT was like 7 carries for -11 yards. Perhaps Im exaggerating. But man what a day that was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I still say Corey Dillon yelling at Bruce Coslet, throwing his helmet down and refusing to go back into a game here in 2000 was the greatest in-game moment I can remember. At least from an in-person perpective.

Dillon had just been drilled on about 6 or 7 consecutive running plays. I think his line at the time he QUIT was like 7 carries for -11 yards. Perhaps Im exaggerating. But man what a day that was.
    I remember that, it was funny as hell. He was like, HELL NO I'M NOT GOING BACK IN THERE!

Blog Entries

Lots of options - the two long runs against Dallas to close out their stadium. that was awesome

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I remember that, it was funny as hell. He was like, HELL NO I'M NOT GOING BACK IN THERE!
    That happened in the end where we sit, so we got a real good view. After taking yet another punishing blow, Dillon just starts walking off the field removing his helmet. Coslet comes runnign down the sideline yelling at him to tell him he's still in the next play and Dillon slams his helmet down and goes and sits on the bench.

Classic!

LOL @ Whitty Hutton...great Martin episode.

circa '96 the Ravens punted with Michael Jackson as a gunner and the returner tried to call for a fair catch the instant Jackson was on top of him; fumble, Ravens recover, flag was waived off because they decided the returner didn't give Jackson the opportunity to see the wave.

That's a really random one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Lots of options - the two long runs against Dallas to close out their stadium. that was awesome
    That was my 1st thought

Adding Ed Reed's quadrafecta

We were doing nothing against the skins and losing, when Ed blitzed against Mark Brunnell.
    Sack, strip, recovery and TD run.

You know I wonder, did Brunell have a major flashback as he was the back-up QB on the sideline for the Jets, watching Ed on the opening blitz strip Sanchez and 7 points ring up on the scoreboard.... He had to shudder in memory recall.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

McAlister's return on the Broncos missed field goal attempt, MNF 2002

Ray absolutely leveled the first Bronco to make an attempt at a tackle, and CMac went flying up the sideline with Billick running following him.

Also in 2002, Ed Reed returning an INT to the house only to celebrate on his way into the endzone and getting stripped.

Funny enough, I remember thinking "He'll be a good one" as he made the pick and started the run back.

James Trapp destroying a Browns punt returner but I don't remember the year.