Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Harbaugh Classy!!!

I think its because he went to the Jets and then he talked SB. I'll never forget what Mason done for us so until he say f the Ravens he will get my respect. You shouldn't believe everything you hear in the media.

I keep seeing people thinking that Jim Harbaugh is the older brother but it is actually John that is older than Jim

I have no issue with the fans booing Mason. He was a great player while he was here, but he's the enemy now. That's the nature of sports.

And lets not act like this only happens in Baltimore. This happens with every professional team and their fans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    I have no issue with the fans booing Mason. He was a great player while he was here, but he's the enemy now. That's the nature of sports.

And lets not act like this only happens in Baltimore. This happens with every professional team and their fans.
    so you plan to boo Heap in a couple weeks?

IMO Mason is not an enemy now.

He never missed a single game in 6 years (included when he had the bum shoulder) and still leads the team in receptions and yardage. To each his own but until he does something to sway me otherwise, he has my respect.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I think the fans of other teams are classless when they boo players, and Baltimore is no exception. It was classless.

6. Re: Harbaugh Classy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Mason got booed because of the way he acted in the Jets game. He got chippy any time a pass got thrown in his direction. I think fans were ready to cheer him in the Jets game and then he started acting like a douche. I really think that's why he got booed on Sunday.
    Exactly, I saw that too and didn't like it at all.

Blog Entries

Mason got booed because of the way he acted in the Jets game. He got chippy any time a pass got thrown in his direction. I think fans were ready to cheer him in the Jets game and then he started acting like a douche. I really think that's why he got booed on Sunday.

Yea, Kruger hit Mason in the face - twice when he started something.
    Looked like he said something about his momma and Kruger hit
    him smack in the face mask and Mason went flying back 10 yds.

LOL- KRUGER THE BEAST

Beat the sh*t out of Mason.

Guess the classy gene skipped over his brother Jim. :bag:

Yeah, I got to concur with this.

If Mason isn't acting like a dick during that game (particularly the Kruger incident) I don't think he gets booed here the other day.

I'm not a big booing fan myself in just about any situation, but that's just me.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I wouldn't boo Heap if I was going to the game. I can understand why some people would though.

Heap is going to get a lot of love before the game. Once that whistle blows he's part of a team that's trying to beat the Ravens. He's an enemy now just like every other ex-Raven that has come in here to try and beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

IMO Mason is not an enemy now.

He never missed a single game in 6 years (included when he had the bum shoulder) and still leads the team in receptions and yardage. To each his own but until he does something to sway me otherwise, he has my respect.
    Heap was an original Raven and I think fans react a little differently to home grown talent. Yes I know you'll give me Bart Scott as an example, but Todd Heap is a different case.

As far as the Mason booing, it wasn't classless at all. Fans have every right to boo the "enemy" and still be greatful of what he did while he was a Raven. No big deal in my book. I respect Mason and wish him well - he was a warrior with us - but I'm not going to care if some of the fans want to dole out a few good natured heckles at the guy because he's on another team now.

Hardly a Mason fan, his best days were long gone when he came here, but I would never boo him.