Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Boller to start for Raiders?

any chance theyll throw Pryor into the fire? I'm guessing not, but the Raiders dont always make the best personnel decisions

Jason Campbell = David Gerrard
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

3. Re: Boller to start for Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea, supposedly the Raiders are really gunning hard to get the Bengals to give up Carson Palmer.
    shows just what a terrible owner Brown is. He has all the leverage here and could easily snag a 2nd rounder and maybe a 3rd for Palmer, instead he is his bitter old awful self.

Unfortunately for the Raiders Boller hasn't changed much, expect more happy feet in the pocket and picked off throws. I'd love to see him do well but I just don't see it happening. Good luck Kyle!

I expect to see Boller start until he has a bad day. Then Garard.

Boller was a better QB than he showed here, due in part to Billick's system and the mediocre OL & WRs. Here's hoping we'll see him or Garard in the 1st round playoff, game in Baltimore. I'll already predict the score: Ravens 48, Raiders 3.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Sorry, Tony, you're not allowed to discuss the Raiders in the Ravens forum. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I expect to see Boller start until he has a bad day. Then Garard.

Boller was a better QB than he showed here, due in part to Billick's system and the mediocre OL & WRs. Here's hoping we'll see him or Garard in the 1st round playoff, game in Baltimore. I'll already predict the score: Ravens 48, Raiders 3.
    :word
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

did he have a good game?
    When he wasn't handing the ball to Run-DMC, he was fumbling the ball.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    They are also looking at Orton. I bet they get Orton, when all said and done and Lloyd with him. Raiders want to win, plus we need them to give SD a loss. Elway would love to unload Ortons contract. He has nothing against Raiders it was Shanahan. Elway actually is married to a Raider cheerleader.
    Who Elway's married to is one thing but the Broncos aren't going to trade within the division and especially with a bitter rival.

In addition Orton is a FA after this year so there's not a great deal of money left to absorb.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Who Elway's married to is one thing but the Broncos aren't going to trade within the division and especially with a bitter rival.

In addition Orton is a FA after this year so there's not a great deal of money left to absorb.
    Denver Post says they would do it, but I doubt Oakland would pay that price.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19128213

Although the Raiders are their most-heated rival in the AFC West, the Broncos would be willing to give up Orton in return for a draft pick and relief from the estimated $5 million left on his salary.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Jay Glazer just tweeted that Garrard has a herniated disc and needs back surgery. That sounds bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Jay Glazer just tweeted that Garrard has a herniated disc and needs back surgery. That sounds bad.
    saw the same thing from Adam Schefter saying Garrard injured his back in training camp. If that's the case, how could Jax just cut him? Wouldn't there be an injury settlement ?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!