Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Looks like Jim Harbaugh is an ahole

After beating the Lions late....he shows absolutely NO CLASS in shaking hands with Schwartz.

Then doesn't apologize for his actions in his post game comments.....

Re: Looks like Jim Harbaugh is an ahole

I don't really see anything wrong with what harbaugh did. Schwartz is the one who looked like a maniac. I'd rather win and look like an a-hole than lose and throw a hissy fit like a little girl.

Harbaugh was just jacked up from the win. BIG DEAL, NO AUTOPSY, NO FOUL!!! Schwartz was just pissed that he lost.

Anyone offended by an enthusiastic handshake needs to seriously reevaluate their thought process. Anyone who would call someone and ahole for an enthusiastic handshake…………………………..well I guess it takes one to know one.

Bouldin just made a great catch, seeeee yaaaa!

Blog Entries

Eh...Schwartz is saying Harbaugh cussed and made remarks, I don't buy that. But I think you can show a little more class by waiting until the locker room to wildly celebrate.

John after Texans game...went up and hugged Mason, had a nice moment talking to him. He didn't carry on or wildly pump his fist. He acted like he'd been there before
    Last edited by RavenScallywag; 10-16-2011 at 07:13 PM.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

He got too excited. The 9ers are 5-1 lol. Freaking 9ers. You'd be excited too.

Blog Entries

much ado about nothing. If the other teams don't like it they should win the game. Good for him

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Handbags realy
    Will be forgotten in a day or two

There was more malice in the incident from Haley towards McDaniels, now that was one not forgotten

I just watched the replays and I gotta say, Schwartz is the ass hole in this situation. So what if Jim Harbaugh was excited and slapped a big handshake and back pat on him? Doesn't look to me like he cursed, and if he did he probably said, "F yeah, baby!" And Schwartz is upset by that?

Can't take losing a game you big cry baby? Grow up!

Jim Harbaugh outta act like he's won a game before.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

10. Re: Looks like Jim Harbaugh is an ahole

Wow i just watched the video.. Lmao that's all he did???? hahahahahaha

Wow talk about a sore loser.

Blog Entries

Is anyone else a little concerned about the Niners coming to Baltimore in November?

They're playing pretty good ball, but I'm not really sure how. Outside of Gore, Willis, and Vernon Davis their team is pretty mediocre.

Just getting lucky?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

they just showed the aftermath. after the hand slap you can see Schwartz say 'what the f' to Harb and then chase him across the field having to be held back. Harb says 'get out of my face' and keeps going.

If anyone looks bad it's JS but I would expect them to get over it and start working on next week's opponent.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!