Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

The thing that pisses me off about Flacco is when he just stands there after a mistake with a completely blank stare on his face, like he has no idea what's going on. Then people say, "hey, you don't need to have a fiery quarterback," well, I'm starting to disagree.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bpmurr View Post
    So is David Garrard, surprised we didn't pick him up as a backup.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

3. Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

Time for a nice three and out from Flacco to start the second half that includes a false start penalty.

I'm disappointed in Flacco's play after a week of rest and in his home stadium. 2 more quarters to erase the sick feeling I get in my gut whenever he's taken the field today.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Easy Darb. You are including me in this.
    Eh, not really.

Complaining about a throw is one thing and that's what most of the old timers are doing. That was an absolutely terrible throw by Flacco. They happen.

Flacco has been under pressure all day long and made some great throws. When he's had time, he's usually been on the money.

Now you've got some of this newbies saying we should bring in Gerrard. Calling Flacco a faggot.

It's annoying.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Ya know, the influx of morons on this board is getting annoying.

I realize that Joe hasn't thrown for 300 yards and a multiple TDs in this half, but you do realize that the Texans are the 6th ranked passing defense in the league. Joe has completed 11/19 for 127 yards.

Vs. the number 8 ranked passing defense, Schaub has completed 11/19 for 94 yards.

What I'm trying to say, as nicely as I know how, is to shut the hell up you whiny little retards.
    :word Nicely put

Chill and let Joe Cool do his thang

8. Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    The thing that pisses me off about Flacco is when he just stands there after a mistake with a completely blank stare on his face, like he has no idea what's going on. Then people say, "hey, you don't need to have a fiery quarterback," well, I'm starting to disagree.
    I hate that look. It looks like he's checked out of the game and he's doing some kind of meditation exercise where he's imagining he's on the beach or somewhere relaxing

Hey guys. Let's get this out of the way before the thread gets ugly if things go downhill.

Let's cut with calling people faggots and retards. There is no need for that no matter HOW frustrated you are.

Be angry, I sure am right now. But don't get out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I'm disappointed in Flacco's play after a week of rest and in his home stadium. 2 more quarters to erase the sick feeling I get in my gut whenever he's taken the field today.
    Et tu Marine?

Come on, get Wacko for Flacco.:happyanim
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Ray Rice is da man....

12. Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

How many times these idiots going to throw a flag and say there was no foul