Orton vs Campbell

I have Orton. I'm debating dropping him for Campbell.

Relevant League Settings
    Passing Yds: 1 pt per 25 yds
    Pass TDs: 4 pts
    Rushing Yds: 1 pt per 10 yds
    Rushing TDs: 6 pts
    Int's and Fumbles: -2 pts
    Sacks: -1 pt

We have and OP slot which can be QB, RB, WR, or TE so you can start a 2nd QB. Rivers is my #1. RBs and WRs tend to be as good as QBs for the OP if you have enough depth because we have 0.5 PPR.

Stats so Far
    Orton
    43 pts (18th in QB scoring)
    Oak 8
    Cin 11
    @Ten 9
    @GB 15

Campbell
    58 pts (10th in QB scoring)
    @Den 13
    @Buf 24
    NYJ 6
    NE 15

On one hand Campbell has scored more points. His points due to passing stats are about same but he's getting more points for rushing. That said I think he's played easier defenses, so I'm not sure if I believe that that trend will continue.

One of my biggest concerns with Orton is that John Fox will eventually give in to the pressure to bench him for Tebow. I'm not planning on playing a QB in my OP slot this week because I've got some solid receiver depth at the moment, so I'm looking at which one is a better investment down the road.

Thoughts?

Re: Orton vs Campbell

I could also drop Knowshon Moreno since I already have McFadden, MJD, and Cedric Benson but there's a 3 game suspension that could come down on Benson at some point.

definitely drop orton for campbell.

If there is someone that you really want on waivers, drop moreno for him. don't drop moreno just to drop him though.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

FYI, dropped Orton for Campbell. I need a QB next week because of the bye anyway and Orton is on bye that week. That made the decision easy.

I was just suggesting Moreno as another possible drop for Campbell in case I wanted to hold Orton and Campbell for some reason. I don't see any reason to do that, but I put it out there in case someone had something creative to offer.

Anyway, someone ended up dropping Green-Ellis so I dropped Moreno and for him.

5. Re: Orton vs Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    FYI, dropped Orton for Campbell. I need a QB next week because of the bye anyway and Orton is on bye that week. That made the decision easy.

I was just suggesting Moreno as another possible drop for Campbell in case I wanted to hold Orton and Campbell for some reason. I don't see any reason to do that, but I put it out there in case someone had something creative to offer.

Anyway, someone ended up dropping Green-Ellis so I dropped Moreno and for him.
    Haha, bet that guy is kicking himself right now.

Well he has Foster so he can't be too unhappy. :)