Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Tebow Time In Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Denver's 2012 starting QB is not on the current roster IMO.
    Moving Orton gets them 2.5M in savings this year so why not do it?
    Exactly.

In other words, they have conceded the season and gave Tebow a not so subtle message that he should get some game film together so he can shop himself to another team in 2012.

Tebow does it again, this time on the road in San Diego!

Tebow gets them into the range of a 58 yard field goal and then McGahee breaks the long run to give them a 37 yard attempt yet the commentators say "Tebow put them in the position to win."

I should be used to the commentaters drooling over Tebow by now

To be fair, it was the threat of Tebow pulling the ball out of McGahee's belly and running outside that kept the defensive ends from crashing down on Willis up the guy.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Tebow may not have the all characteristics that NFL QBs usually have but he plays hard and has a desire to win. It also rubs off on his teammates.

I think he will be the starter there next year. They keep winning games, so they won't be able to draft someone like Matt Barkley or Landry Jones.

With Elway upstairs? Don't see it.

Blog Entries

The Broncos were 1-4. With Tebow under center they've turned that around and are now 6-5 and in a position to challenge for the division title in the AFC West.

The kid wins. You can laugh at his stats, but the only one that matters is in his favour.

Tebow had some nice throws today. It was funny how SD defenders were afraid to rush him.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The Broncos were 1-4. With Tebow under center they've turned that around and are now 6-5 and in a position to challenge for the division title in the AFC West.

The kid wins. You can laugh at his stats, but the only one that matters is in his favour.
    Denver did get some guys healthy on defense but there is no doubt Tebow is a factor. As noodle armed as he may be the threat of him taking off down the field like a bull in a china shop is enough to really throw teams off. Defensive backs can't contain him, he is the size of most linebackers. And fast enough to cause a lot of them problems.

Id be curious to see how the Ravens would do against him.

Id love to think we'd destroy him...

Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    Id be curious to see how the Ravens would do against him.

Id love to think we'd destroy him...
    Ravens are strong against the run so odds are Tebow wouldn't have as much success with his feet. I don't recall the Ravens ever having too much problems with guys like Vick. Its the pocket passers that have shredded the Ravens D in the past.

On a side note, I think John Fox deserves some love for what he has done with that team. Lets get real here. Tebow has skill set but its not the traditional skill set seen in the league. Fox has done a tremendous job of putting Tebow in a position to make a play at he right tme.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis