Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tebow Time In Denver

It's official. Tim Tebow has been named the starter of the denver broncos. This should be fun to watch. The fans have been clamouring for him for weeks now. My prediction: He'll back on the bench before the season is over, either because of bad play or injury.
    Last edited by lowrider; 10-11-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Re: Tebo Time In Denver

I cannot stand Tim Tebow and hope that he runs the Broncos franchise into the ground. Sure he got a spark in the game against San Diego (and he should have since they planned to play Orton, not Tebow), but its not going to last, especially with his accuracy issues.

You can only run for so long Tebow.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I'm tired of hearing about a 4th rounder that drafted in the 1st... If that.

I live out there, Denver was so stupid this offseason, they should of traded Orton and got something for him, they have no chance to compete. Plus, if stink with Tebow they can get an answer to a question. If they finish in the bottom 10 their are 2 other Qb prospects to select from other than Luck, plus have Miami's second round pick. Now they pay Orton 9 million for nothing, and don't have a low 2nd rounder, dumb.

So much for Brady Quinn being second string so

Why bother designating QBs if you are going to ignore it

Blog Entries

Am I the only one that thinks Tebow could be a decent QB in this league?

He's not there yet and in no way was he worthy of a 1st round grade based on what he brings to the table as a passer, but as a project guy on a roster with a good QB coach I think he could eventually turn into a decent player.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

*crickets*

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Tebow could be a decent QB in this league?

He's not there yet and in no way was he worthy of a 1st round grade based on what he brings to the table as a passer, but as a project guy on a roster with a good QB coach I think he could eventually turn into a decent player.
    And he also had a head coach last season that was supposed to be an offensive genius in Josh McDaniels. We all saw how that panned out...

At one point this season Tebow was the fourth QB on the roster...FOURTH! How he passed Quinn and the whoever was the third string QB is beyond me. I think it was just a desperation move by John Fox and John Elway, or else they would've had the entire Denver fan base turn on them.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

John Fox and Elway didn't sign up for this. Their best hope is that Tebow plays well enough to be tradeable and Orton is gone too. Their 2012 QB isn't on the roster

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    John Fox and Elway didn't sign up for this. Their best hope is that Tebow plays well enough to be tradeable and Orton is gone too. Their 2012 QB isn't on the roster
    I can agree with this.

The one thing that Tebow has that you can't coach is work ethic and drive. I think he'll be pretty desirable for a fair amount of coaches. In a WCO I think he'd be ok since it wouldn't require a lot of downfield passes and Tebow being able to move the pocket around is a good thing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

It will be interesting to see how much they have to change that offense for Tebow.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I live out there, Denver was so stupid this offseason, they should of traded Orton and got something for him, they have no chance to compete. Plus, if stink with Tebow they can get an answer to a question. If they finish in the bottom 10 their are 2 other Qb prospects to select from other than Luck, plus have Miami's second round pick. Now they pay Orton 9 million for nothing, and don't have a low 2nd rounder, dumb.
    :word

You're dead on. I was thinking the exact same thing. I would have even traded Orton this week to the Dolphins. Who cares if they play. Come next years draft when they have something extra from the Dolphins no one will be upset out what happened week 5.